Purity Products Scam Takes Unauthorized Payments

After watching an advertisement on TV, I called to take advantage of a free trial of green tea. I only had to pay $4.95 shipping. They took $124.80 out of my account. Repeated attempts to call customer care never connected me to anyone. Recordings just said to keep holding, their calls were backlogged, the phone system was down due to weather, etc. Stay away from the crooks at this company. I don't know why some enforcement agency has not shut them down! Do not give them your credit or debit card numbers! Do not give them your checking or routing numbers. THEY HAVE NO FREE TRIAL OFFERS!

THIS IS SUCH A SCAM!! I tried the 2 week trial period & paid for the shipping & then they charged my checking account $164.00!!

When I called I was told they could not remove!! I was FURIOUS since I had agreed to the trial period ONLY!!!

Just woke up this morning to find my checking account short $124.80. Purity products was not authorized to take this payment from my account.

Im on the phone now with my bank! SCAM!

Brystal

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of this matter immediately.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info and someone will be in touch ASAP.

I almost wss ready to give my card #, and so glad i didn't, after reading the reviews. And to the CEO of this company, the girl hung-up on ME, a potential customer!

So your service reps, need to be watched, and *** out the BAD EGGS!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE, PERIOD.

.... THANKYOU JILL