Reply by Purity Products

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to make sure this issue was resolved and doesn't happen again, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Author's

I listened to a radio offer stating I would only pay $5.00 which was a shipping fee.I was later charged $164.70.

I called and quickly shipped the box back. All I have received is an automated response message. No one is taking me serious but I am. I do not have Purity Products and I want my money back!

I was more than suspicious once I called and the person on the line would not take no for an answer.

He continued to insist I accept some kind of offer.No means no and I felt disrespected by his pressuring me.

Had an Experience with Purity Products?

Comments

That is a very good idea. I have thought about doing that, too. I don't want companies rummaging in my primary bank account.

With radio, TV and internet ads, I have established a separate account and debit card.

I make deposits in exact amounts. In cases where my cancellation request is not honored, I simple do not fund the account.

My bank fees are less than the aggravation of having to deal with companies that wont honor my request.

comments