Reply by Purity Products

We want to make sure this issue was completely resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. This sounds very odd as we don't work with PayPal in any way. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Author's

I have never ordered anything from this company and $179.70 was charged to my checking account.I do not know how they got my account number.

They used paypal to get the money from my account. I do not know how they got any of the information to do this since I have never even heard of this compay before.

So before you buye anything from this company, I would think twice because they may do the same to you.I now have to close my checking account and debit cards to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Had an Experience with Purity Products?

Comments

Before accusing the company, you might want to consider the fact someone stole your identity and your bank account, and used it to purchase their products with your cash. Just because a company name appears on your bank account when you've never heard of it, doesn't mean it's the company's fault.

Chances are, your bank account information was gained illegally by someone thinking they could use your cash.

:eek