Reply by Purity Products

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. We record all of our phone calls so we are able to go back and make sure that the offer was presented properly. If this issue is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Author's

Purity Products is offering a "free trial" of their CO Q 10 PLUS Resveritrol over the Radio.I ordered a free bottle to see if I wanted to use it, but, as well as debiting me for the $4.95 shipping and handling fee they also debited me $39.95 for my first order even though I had not ordered it yet!

I tried calling their order line but I could not get an answer, then I tried thir Customer Service E-mail ony to recieve a message that they were not accepting e-mails.Yeah, I'm definitely "Pissed"!

Review about: Purity Products Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Purity Products?

Comments

#191368

I heard about "Amazing Orange" 2 weekends in a row, on Talk Radio.I'm so glad I checked the Reviews before trying the "FREE" bottle.

As always, nothin's free!

I asked around, and the consensus is that it's cheaper, and more nutritionally pure to get a juicer & make something that you enjoy the taste of.It's way too difficult to get out of their "net" after you request a free bottle, and they have your credit card on file.

#190990

Lori,

I also ordered recently and almost got sucked in the super saver, when I expressed I didn't want it the rep told me I was automatically signed up. So I said just keep the free bottle I don't want it then. Then I was magicaly able to order the free bottle only again.

Lori. Maybe your sales reps need to slow the pitch down a little and explain to people truely what they are getting and if the would like to sign up for the super saver program they may do so at anytime. I am also a 15 year sales and customer service rep and no how these things go, but you will get a better response with honesty.

#190167

Dear Valued Customer,

I apologize for your frustration. The Radio program you heard offers a free bottle of Co-Q-Max with Resveratrol for just the price of shipping. When customers call to take advantage of that promotion, the representative explains that the first bottle is completely free, and if you like the product, you can remain on the Super Saver auto-ship program which guarantees a discounted price for any future orders, or you can call to cancel (for security purposes we don’t cancel orders via email). When you called in your order, if all you wanted was the free bottle of Co-Q-Max with Resveratrol, shipping is all that you should have been charged. We do record all of our phone calls so we are able to go back and make certain that the offer was presented properly. Please call our Customer Care Management Team directly at toll free 1-888-769-7873 and they will make certain that this matter is resolved immediately. We take great pride in our products and our customer service which has helped us maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. We would like the opportunity to review your account and make sure that everything is handled to your full satisfaction. Thank you in advance.

Yours in Good Health,