Show reviews that mention
order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Showing 6 of 247 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Purity Products - Update

3.3
Thank you for being consistent. I withdraw my compliant. No, they never contacted me, but I now understand why I was billed so much. They sent 3x orders of both products.
ID
#1904440 Review #1904440 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Columbus, Ohio

Purity Products - Unable to get anyone on phone

3.0
I receive a Super Saver order that I didn't order I call an someone answer I told person I would keep order but I wanted to make sure that I don't recd another 1 I was disconnected I call back N left my # for call back I recd a call back but person wouldn't say anything I call again on hold forever never answered.I call again N was told hrs or operation it was 6:15 pm .Business hrs up to 8 PM recording said call back doing normal business hrs. This something out of twilight zone.Help

User's recommendation: Make sure if U rec'd advertisement says Products all U have to do is pay shipping make sure that it understood that all U want.

Product
Purity Products Supplement
Pros
  • Crooks take money without permission
Loss
Apology

Purity Products - Wrong product shipped due to out of stock

2.5
I ordered perfect multi super essentials and was shipped perfect multi because they are out of stock, most companies put you on back order I had wanted the product due to the eye benefits,and I'm not willing to have the wrong product shipped to me on automatic ship every month!!!
Service
Purity Products Shipping Service
Order processing issue

Purity Products - Positive Experience

3.3
I ordered and received the Artro and B-12 Berry Melt. We like them and they are working as claimed for us.
ID
#1201364 Review #1201364 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Purity Products B-12 Energy Berrymelt Supplement
Good quality

Purity Products - Bait and Switch Company

3.3
I truly believe Purity Products is nothing more than a Bait and Switch, false advertising company. They offer you a product that they claim is great and guaranteed to work. Then they offer you free trial of this product (which by the way is usually only half of the actual amount is in a normal bottle or canister). The product they send you does in fact work, however that's only to bait you into signing on for an auto shipment. Then here comes the switch. When you receive your auto shipment product now all of a sudden the product doesn't work anymore. When I called to complain about this, I was told that my body might have became immune, which is *** because it was about two weeks after I was done the trial product before I received and started taking the auto ship product, so whatever was in my system that I "Supposedly became immune to" was probably out of my system by the time I started taking the newly shipped order. Besides if your body is going to become immune to their products after two weeks of taking it, what good is it if it stops working in that short amount of time. I believe once they bait you with the real stuff, then they switch to the garbage hoping that because the trial worked so well, now you brainwashed into thinking the garbage is working. Well guess what, I'm not that naive, ***, gullible easily fooled. I'm wondering if I have this product analyzed, will it contain the ingredients that it's advertised to contain.

Boy, I sure wished I had read these reviews before I ordered. They are very rude when you try to cancel and will stop at nothing to shove their product down your throat.

Charge even new cards where you didn't provide card number. Many of the reviews are my exact story.

Purity- I want my refund!

Saundra Johnson

I signed up for the "trial offer" of one product. The offer said for an additional $4.95 I could get another product as well, that I was not interested in, but my card information was in there and rather than exiting (which I had to entirely get out of the offer), I proceeded.

I had a tear in my colon and decided I did not want to take either of the two products sent. If you read the terms, you have to contact them within 14 days, and get a special number to return the product. I never took the trial offer and was just going to throw it away, unopened. The trial offer was shipped 7-15-16.

I received another package with the same two products 9-1-16 and called and got the special numbers to return and got a cancellation number, yet got another shipment with two days. So, this is two additional packages after cancellation. The "free trial" offer ended up costing me right at $200.00, which I never took and returned to them in Los Angeles, CA. I never opened any bottle and returned it all (3 packages).

If you read the terms, it is very intimidating and threatening that if you reveal even the truth that they will come after you for "fraud".

People don't usually read pages and pages of "terms", and if you call -- be prepared to be bullied.

#1206210

No, there has not been a resolution or response to my first post. I don't know what resolution could be provided in this case.

I have yet to be contacted by this company and for them to do so, with a resolution would be admitting their guilt, which I'm sure they are not going to do. I can either have the product analyzed with documentation proving my accusations or choose not to purchase said product and encourage future consumers not to purchase their products as well.

View more comments (2)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Pros
  • Auto ship convenience
Cons
  • Prices and quality of product
Reason of review
Pricing and product not as described issue.
Preferred solution
Stop with the bait and switch tatic

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

Purity Products - Not happy customer

2.5
I was divorce 3 month ago , my ex used the trial package, the following month after he received the tryout package, we cancelled our banks account, and the bank gave me a new credit card , well this month I notice on my bank statement that purity product has tacking $126.08 from my checking account, so I called at purity and they are telling me that my ex has to call in , but my question is how did they get my new checking account, and who authorize them to get into my account, I've ask to speak to the Supervisor and (Sahara) said that he's not available so I ask for the Manager and she kept telling me the same thing that all of them are too busy to answer my question, that my ex have to call them to cancelled, and I told them that I didn't know where my ex is living or phone number , so purity said that they can't do anything about it because its not my account with them ,so I told them that this is my checking account that they are tacking the money from, so they hung the phone on me.this people are rip off.
Brystal

We're very sorry that you had that experience. We want to look into this for you but unfortunately we don't have enough information from this post alone. Please send your preferred contact information to ppresponse@purityproducts.com and someone from our team will reach out to you very soon.

Leesburg, Virginia
Cons
  • Product did not work
  • Customer service
Poor customer service