Reply by Purity Products Nov 30, 2012

Hi Edward.

We called and left you a message. To recap, we have issued you a full credit and also sent a prepaid UPS Label for the return. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Author's
Akron, Ohio
1.3K views 0 comments

I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping.I received the products and put them aside to give to a friend, they sent a bunch of typical junk mail as well and the invoice which I also set aside.

They went a head a charged my credit card $155 dollars for additional orders which I never agreed to, I called them up and complained, they said they would credit my bank account with half the money $75 in 3 to 5 business days. Oh yes they also said they sent the first mailing out at 4AM that day via UPS, once I receive the package I could send it back to them for the rest of my money back. I called UPS they told me they never pickup packages at that time, I gave them the tracking number which they said was not in house at 8:30 AM that same day. These folks are professional liars, please do not do business with them, join me in praying to God that he destroys companies like this.

At no time does their advertisement on TV say you will be sent additional products and your credit card charged.This company is a bunch of crooks and thieves, someone please sue them.

Review about: Purity Products.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $155
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Purity Products?