Reply by Purity Products

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service.
Author's
Farmington, Utah

Thank You Pissed Consumer for the reviews, both positive and negative. I was about to try the free samples of Vitamin D and Fish Oil vitamins from Purity Products, but after reading several of your positive and negative comments, I've decided otherwise.

After reading these comments, I've decided just to go down to my local drug store and purchase these products from my local pharmacy, this way I will only be charged when and what I purchase. I've talked to the pharmacist and purchased a product I can have faith in and one I can trust.

Thank you ....

Gator

Had an Experience with Purity Products?

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more HoWigs - Remy Human Hair Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more