Purity Products - Sales Representative Review

Called to cancel the Everstrong product. The customer service representative was rude and argumentative. The automated system you encounter before you reach a human being hangs up on you making it difficult to reach a person. After many attempts and remaining on hold I managed to speak with a rep. It is easy to place an order but almost impossible to cancel. They should be shut down!
Brystal
#1282039

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Reason of review
Poor customer service

Purity Products - Customer Service

I have been using Purity Products for a few years, I was normally pretty satisfied. However when you try to stop the auto ship you get the run around and the sales person even continue the shipments. What really got me very upset was the customer service tel. # 888-769-7873, You get about 10 ads before you are told to call another #. I was furious. I spoke my sales rep (Patrice) who had been taking my calls in the past and told her to cancel all further shipments. I'm mad!!! and I like their some of their products. And by the way they even further torture you by making you write over 100 words.
Brystal
#1252024

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

Ashburn, Virginia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - Recurring orders

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service. Many have enjoyed the benefits of our free bottle promotions.
ID
#192981 Review #192981 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

I was very interested in trying this product, I decided to look it up online before buying the product over the 1-800 number, when I Googled it I was amazed by how many negative reviews I saw. I don't think I came across any negativity in reference to the quality of the product itself, it was all based towards the recurring orders and people not being able to actually stop the orders or getting refunds for unwanted product.

My question to Purity is: if this product is all that you're building it up to be, then why are you marketing it in this fashion? If the product is all that you say it is then it should sell itself, without you "stuffing" it down everyone's throat.

So I called the 1-800 number and tried to talk to the sales representative, and I could not get her to say "recurring orders - and charges" she kept saying "if you're satisfied", "if you're satisfied" so after a brief conversation with her, I told her that I would not be ordering the product because they were playing WORD games. Loose the marketing scam *** Purity and you might have gotten my order today.

Interesting. So, Lori Michel, you've basically just done EXACTLY what he was complaining about.

You refused to address the issue directly and talked around it. Obviously you're on here doing damage control, but it has the appearance of PR only if you avoid answering the question. He asked, if your product is so good, then why do you clearly engage in marketing/ sales practices CLEARLY designed to fool your customers into making more purchases than they might intend through the use of recurring orders and charges? Why do your representatives (and apparently you, yourself) engage in double talk when asked about this issue which seems to be the basis of 90%+ of complaints against your company?

It would seem that you could just pursue a more straightforward form of marketing if your company had serious intentions of righting wrongs and building a good reputation. Please do not reply by explaining how successful your company is, or how long they've been in business, or what your BBB rating is (which is all but meaningless; I quit working for a company that had a great rating with BBB but I finally learned in detail of many ways in which that company ripped off and defrauded customers- fully sanctioned and endorsed by the upper management of that company), or tout your "world-class" CS, or how many customers you have, or offering for me to call the management team. Address this man's concerns here, now, in this forum. Clearly.

Directly. Otherwise, if you can't do that, please, don't respond at all.

Dear Valued Customer,

First let me thank you for your interest in our products. Our free bottle promotions are very successful because they allow customers to try a product before making a purchase. Customer Service and Product Quality are our top priorities. We have been in business for over 17 years and consistently maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau because of our dedication to world-class customer service and for resolving customer issues quickly. With over 2 million customers unfortunately we can’t say that we never have a problem, but on the few occasions that we do, we make every effort to correct it quickly and to the full satisfaction of our customers. I hope you will reconsider taking advantage of one of our free bottle promotions. If you have any additional concerns please contact our Customer Care management team at toll free 1-888-769-7873. Thank you.

Yours In Good Health,