2.2

I set up an auto ship with Purity Products last June. The first shipment or two, were fine, then we decided we wanted to cancel.

The first time I went to my auto ship, I was irritated that I couldn't cancel on line and had to call during business hours. Interesting I can set it up 24/7 but have to call to cancel. The time was outside normal business, so I changed frequency to 12 weeks (max time). Then I called.

After saying no thanks not less than 6x, I yelled at this person and told them I'm the customer and I'm canceling this order. It showed up again. I was ticked. I then sent email after trying to explain to another person I no longer wanted the service.

Yesterday it showed up again. Do not do auto ship unless you want it forever. My only other answer will be to dispute the charge via credit card. Then they will be interested in talking to me!

I'm a Quality professional, and can't believe they employ these tactics.

They aren't the cheapest place in town, but definitely the hardest to stop. I will never spend my money with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purity Products Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Allow me a means to return this shipment and the previous un-ordered shipment with a full refund. Total is $159 per order. I'm fine for another proposal, but ignoring me and setting up their site to prevent cancellation is frustrating.

I liked: Product offerings, Liquid and dissolving options, Person on phone seemed like they were just doing their job.

I didn't like: Website does not allow auto ship cancel, When you call they will not cancel but try to keep selling, Email does not resolve issue, Tactics to sell overrides customer satisfaction, Phone does not resolve issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 27.

Comments

ppresponse

Dear Kbloss, we appreciate the feedback and were sorry to hear you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. We would like to review your transactions and process your request.

To accomplish this we do need more information. We are not able to locate your account based on the information on your post. Please call directly 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your last name, billing zip code or your customer number.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards, Purity Products.