Verified Reviewer

Purity Products - Don’t order! Scammers

They charger my pay pal account without any authorization got charged $91.44, when I noticed in my checking acct, the withdrawal was done, try to reach pay pal not to pay them, I was so mad, you cant contact anyone, they wash their hands saying its between you and purity, so call back purity the girl I spoke too, said that the order is shipped (05/20/2020) They dont have an option to cancel the order if you dont want but I just got an email on (5/21/2020) telling me that it just got shipped. Now I have to wait 20 days to get the money back from them. Im so disappointed and I feel that I was robbed, they took my money without asking, and Im fighting to get my money back, its not fair. When everything gets clear, Im going to cancel pay pal as well.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase thru pay pal, and if you order anything make sure you have the option to cancel the order if you no longer want. I was not given this option.

ID
#1941927 Review #1941927 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Purity Products Everstrong Supplement
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Purity Products - Quack doctor misrepresents creating swindles the elderly

Update by user Dec 03, 2016

creatine* autocorrect changed it to creating

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2016
As a senior health and exercise physiology major I will never use these products especially "everstrong". It is sad that they use fake scientific claims to trick old people into believing they can actually build muscle, and improve memory or fly or whatever else. Creatine is used in the phosphagen system, and is only used for the first 2-3 seconds of an exercise bout. Your body then switches over to more efficient energy systems such as glycolysis, no matter the amount of extra creatine supplementation. It has no effect on building muscle, and only gives like an extra millimeter of power in those first seconds (hence why olympic athletes use it because that difference matters). Any substance that is as ergogenic (assisting in energy use) as this company claims would be illegal. They don't provide any of the "hundreds of studies" of peer reviewed research either. So buy this product if you are fine with peeing most of it out with no benefits. the ONLY way to make a muscle more fit/stronger is to to weight bearing exercises.

Werent you Rhodes Scholars saying the same thing about fish oil at one time? Now doctors are writing scripts since there is money to be made.

Brystal

We’re sorry you feel this way. We pride ourselves on product integrity and innovation.

There are many well respected and publicized studies that support the claims we make. We allow customers the opportunity to try our products for free.

We also have a friendly 60-day money back guarantee on purchases.

Here is a link to a research study on creatine:

View more comments (1)
ID
Product
Purity Products Everstrong Supplement
Cons
  • False health claims
Reason of review