Purity Products - Pure ***

To summarize the call we had with you on 12/17, we cancelled all future orders and will issue a full credit as soon as the package is returned to us. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

Not only did Purity Products charge a card of mine of which its information was NOT GIVEN TO THEM, they did NOT REFUND my money after returning the shipment which I paid to send back with their *** return authorization code. I'd like to shove their magical pills up their fat white ....

What happened to honest business and customer service? They feed you with lies and then take what they can get until someone either notices and tries to work it out on their terms or takes the loss and cuts off their debit card.

It's funny how fast the money comes off your card with the automatic charges but there's no action to satisfy a customer in a timely refund, if the refund comes at all! Purity Products should be banned from the radio and the marketplace, as any business should that wrongfully keeps people's money and steals their information.

Purity Products

Hi Roland,

A representative left you a message to confirm that your orders have been cancelled. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

If the customer asks to cancel you need to honor that request. The product is good and does relieve pain and suffering but the QE and other increases means that we are in arrears on insulin to tune of $600 and cannot afford food half of each month.

So when we ask to stop it is serious and we mean it. Companies like Purity should be forced by law to also reimburse for the cascade of NSF fees when they repeatedly refuse to honor request to stop sending and taking $ out of our account. We have been trying to stop Purity since last year and every 3 months we get unpleasant surprise in our bank account. We have more product than we want or need and have given it away.

For people who cannot afford food or insulin this is ridiculous. LET US GO!

Or let us order 1X only when we feel we can afford it.

Purity Products - A Pit Bull

We apologize for your experience. We checked and have confirmed that your order was successfully cancelled. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Purity Products Customer Care

It is almost impossible to cancel their automatic shipping/billing. You can tell it's a scam when: You send them an email, and they tell you can't cancel by email - why not? You can't cancel by calling the 'order' number - why not? The only way you can cancel is by calling the 'customer service number'.

The automated customer service system will allow you change your automatic shipping quanity, etc, but it won't let you cancel. For this you have to speak to a 'customer service rep'. I was on the phone for 15 minutes before anyone picked up.

The customer service rep wouldn't stop talking - told me all sorts of BS: account was fully customizable (who cares?) - told me they just wanted to make sure that I got all the CO-Q10 I needed, and since it was a 'natural' product - I may need more than the free 30 day supply for it to take effect.

I said no thanks. Then began all the other offers and discounts. I had to be rude, and said I want to cancel and I don't want to buy anything!

This is the worst high pressure, dishonest experience I've ever had with Internet / Mail Order products.

My advice is don't do business with these people.

Purity Products

Hi Pat, Healthy skepticism never hurt anyone. Joel is indeed a manager in our customer care department. With Joel’s help, we ensure a resolution before posting a response. He is our point person to make sure issues are resolved satisfactorily. That’s why you see his name and phone number on all of our replies. While it appears they are much more of a recurrence, two a month are not too much for Joel and the team to resolve.
Purity Products Customer Care

I don't know who this Joel Joseph guy is but he sure must be busy. He seems to be the only person that's solving all these complaints!

I think Purity Products needs to add some people to their customer care department. Ol' Joel seems to be the only guy that's manning it. Can someone answer Puritys answer and let us know if your issue was actually resolved?

At toast to Joel Joseph!

Long may he send out refunds, resolve shipping issues, stop credit cards from being charged my mistake, reship lost orders and restock shelves with returned merchandise! *clink*

Purity Product auto-ship disaster! | Purity Products in Henderson, Nevada

We fully refunded customer #101056835 and a UPS return label was sent via e-mail. If anything was left outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Purity Products Customer Care

I ordered some Purity Products joint formula for my wife who has pain in her knees. The product worked as described and she was happy, but about halfway through her first shipment we get an additional shipment for $100+ dollars.

I called the company and asked them to not ship anymore at this time, since we now had about a six month supply when I had only initially wanted 3-months to evaluate its validity. The CS rep was very helpful and told us he would stop the shipments, but he would keep us in the database and give us a sizeable discount for our trouble, but that our shipments would begin again in May, 2012. I sent a cancellation email to them in late March or early April to completely cancel our account because we had found something more suitable locally. Fast forward to May and get a $112.00 surprise for another order.

I called their customer service and was told they wouldn't honor email cancellations that the request had to be by phone. (That's because they try to resell all over again, and again, and again, and again infinitum!!) Then I am told I would not get my refund until they received they the product back in their warehouse. I have a life and didn't want to sit around all day waiting to refuse a product I hadn't asked for so I could get my refund.

Additionally, how do I know how they do returns, and, when if ever, I will get a refund? I would suggest if someone wants to try their product order 1-bottle and NEVER, EVER get on their autoship program or you will be screwed!

PURITY PRODUCTS SCAM, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY ANYWAYS

Mario, we apologize for the experience. We are reviewing the calls to evaluate the conduct of the representatives you were in contact with. We are trying to reach out to you to see if anything is outstanding. If anything is, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
PURITY PRODUCTS SCAM, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY ANYWAYS

There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to a waiting list.

I waited 20 minutes in the first call and 15 minutes in my second attempt but NO ONE picked up my call. Then I called the other numbers posted in the website, I tried the "Sales" number and was immediately answer by a "live" agent who only tried to sell me more stuff, apologizing that she can not cancel my subscription she transfered me to the "Customer Care" phone number just to be left on hold for another 15 minutes and NO ONE again picked my call up. I CALL AGAIN to the 'sales' phone number and was answered by an agent name 'Robert', I start raising my voice out of my frustration and the agent told me: "don't yell at me, ok, don't yell!!!!!" and he was the one who was yelling at me LOL (ridiculous situation makes me laugh right now but was nothing funny at the momment.

I asked for HIS supervisor and he just put me on hold without saying a word (I didn't know if he put me on hold or if he just hung up on me) Then HIS supervisor name 'Robert' too, funny same name for the agent same name for the supervisor. The supevisor told me this: "Ma'am (funny I'm a Man) I understand your frustration but you HAVE to call Customer Care, we can not do anything from here, the time you are spending calling me could be the time you wait on hold for them, so please call them and wait for them" UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT?

I called "Customer Care" AGAIN and some one answered me after 5 minutes waiting on hold, it was a very nice person name "Mike" he took care of my complain and cancell my account, not without trying to convince me to stay with the vitamins with a 25% discount or chose for a different kind of vitamins, etc, BUT anyway MIKE was the ONLY ONE who at least gave me some light in this shady situation, and NOW I have to send the box of vitamins back to get a reimbursment of about $100, hope everything goes well after all this painful moment with Purity....My advise, NEVER NEVER NEVER FALL FOR THIS TYPE SUBSCRIPTION/SAVING CLUBS/AUTOMATIC CHARGE SCAMS from TV, Radio or Internet.

Purity Products's reply to:

Money order sent for promotional never received the vitamin D | Purity Products in New York, New York

Hi Naniwea, Our customer care specialists have been in contact with you and have shipped you the products. For reference, your account number is 100889046 and the order number is 23234951. If you feel this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Purity Products Customer Care

Sent a money order for promotional for vitamin D and Omega never received the products,m.o.#6736489-3 on 1/15/2012.Over the past year I have ordered many products from this company and what I don't understand is why when you call 2 different reps can't go into your account and can't solve a relatively simple problem,it almost makes you want to stop dealing with companies by mail and buy direct.In believe firmly in holistic health,but what I've notice over the years is that customer service is lacking these days

PURITY PRODUCTS- SHIP TRIAL LATE, BULK EARLY & HASSLE YOU IF YOU TRY TO RETURN

We are very sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of it, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We record each and every call and would like to review this one to make sure our representatives acted appropriately. Please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873 . He is willing and able to resolve this to your full satisfaction.
Purity Products Customer Care

I ordered products. I was told I had a time period.

The initial offer arrived late. I wanted to cancel but to my surprise I got three of each vitamin early. It was not as advertised. I tried to cancel.

The operator although pleasant sounding was pushy and kept trying to talk me into submission of keeping them and getting a "discount". I kept trying to make it clear that I wanted to cancel and also opt out of the program. I tried five times and he talked at me. Finally I said he had to answer yes or no if I could return the products.

He said yes but STILL tried to make me change my mind. Then I insisted and he said he had to speak to his supervisor and instead transferred me to a new person where I had to start all over -verifying. She was smirking and just stated the reasons for the repetition of verification was that the pervious operator had disconnected me. She did not apologize.

She tried to make me change my mind, was obvious getting pleasure out of her game by her smirky attitude and drew out the process of giving me the refund code. All in all the call lasted 14 minutes for a simple transaction.

I had to pay for the return shipping AND they charged me for the shipping of the unwanted three bottles to me - so no full refund as promised. Early shipping, deluge and a wrongful return policy not to mention a lack of courtesy in just agreeing to serve the customer without a battle of wills.

Purity products

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service. Many have enjoyed the benefits of our free bottle promotions.
Purity Products Customer Care

they go on the radio and give a free samp;e but we pay the charges ,and they give you a time limit to return if you aren,t satisfied ,but when you call to cancel ,they dont let you off the phone ,after they say no questions asked i just wish they would be honest ,they are already a rich company ,start thinking of customer happiness and also they might give you 15 days to test the free bottle and then cancel your order but sometimes they dont give you 15 days plus i dont like the fact that after the free bottle ,that they automatically ship you more eacch month untill you cancel

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - Obviously a scam...look at all the complaints!

Loss

Purity Products is an obvious scam, and they fill these sites with their own misinformation about how GREAT their customer service is. Their customer service's number one priority is to keep you on the automatic shipping program.

DUH...I used to work for them so I know.

Check out their Facebook page. You cant even leave comments on it! If you could, it would be FULL of complaints like this.

This company is an unethical business.

Their ads are targeted to take advantage of the elderly and *** people who just got a credit card. PURITY PRODUCTS IS A SCAM!