Filter by rating :
filters

Purity Products - Customer Care Review

Im not happy I did not sign up I canceled and they took my money I am going to get a lawyer to sue them.
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we appreciate your feed back and are to hear you had this experience. We would like to look into this matter but would need more information.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Include your last name, billing zip code or phone number associated with your account.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards, Purity Product.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Purity Products - Customer Care Review from Fort Polk, Louisiana

Scammed me into auto refill of product. $178 charged to credit card I cannot afford. Customer service awful. Do not I repeat DO NOT DEAL with purity products

Did you ever consider your just a dumb southern redneck Goober.

#1252023

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Purity Products Customer Care Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

My name is Brenda Shaw. This company is a rip off. The ad on tv was convincing so we tried the 14 days supply just shipping for $6.95. Their product sucks! I called before the deadline of trial or else you are automatically enrolled. When I called it was just cut off. No one wants to answer on a regular business hours. I emailed them, it says not delivered but they assumed I'm ordering that product even if I didn't. I couldn't get a hold of anyone. It is just a one-way thing. They can do anything to you but you cannot contact them. I decided to call my bank. They advise to cancel my card and issued me a new one. When my new card arrived I activated it and paid a bill somehow I couldn't use it. I saw my account yesterday and was surprised purity products was able to get thru my visa card and deducted $178.00 plus so I called the bank right away, how did this company get my new card number? I myself haven't used it yet. The bank is giving me another and assured me they are going to block any transaction from purity products. I emailed purity and cussed at them. Today, Friday June 3, 2016 I was able to talk to someone at purity and I told Sandy (associate) how in the *** did they get my new card and i told them they are hackers , lucky them they were able to use my card and not me. She said the bank give them my visa card number *** . I told her that they hacked my new card, told her their product sucks, hate them, don't work. If ever I want some supplements I will go to walmart or GNC. Up to this time, the $ 178 plus is still pending. The bank cannot file a dispute until is posted. I looked at my email here is purity on my inbox it said " we are sorry to lose you" I DON'T CARE !!! If anyone sees this review, pls don't get carried away on their ad on TV It is a rip off. Stay away from purity products!
Brystal

Dear Ms. Shaw, We are sorry you had this experience.

We value your feedback and take these matters very seriously.

We will be contacting you at the phone number listed on your account to get this matter resolved. Regards, Purity Products Response

Problems with payment

Purity Products

Attempts to speak with customer service rep. has proved futile this morning. I am trying to cancel the Super Saver, yet have been unable to do so by phone and computer. I would hate to cancel my credit card in order to do so. They give you a live person in order to place an initial order, give you a recording to modify your order, but put you in a wait process in order to cancel your order. The last recorded message gave me a 16minute wait time. DO NOT PATRONIZE!

I hate the advertising of free bottles. By accepting the offer you have to give credit card info and sign up for a bottle a month at high prices. Very hard to stop the service.

Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we have not heard from you. Please let us know if this matter is still outstanding.

@Brystal

How do you know you haven't heard from them??? The post is from anaonymous...you have no way of knowing if this particular poster contacted your customer service. ROFLMAO

Dear Sir or Madam, We are sorry you had this experience. We value your feedback, and would like to assist you.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information from your post to locate your account and contact you.

Please call us at 844 713-7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or take care of any request. – Purity Products

View more comments (3)
Purity Products Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service

Ordered trial offer and you know the rest!!! | Purity Products in Collinsville, Illinois

After the trial order of Krill Omega 50 they shipped me another shipment $124.80 that I did not order and they would not issue a Pre Paid Return Label although they did give me a RMA to return it on. By looking online Purity is a BIG SCAM. And their customer service people what can I say.... not only you can not understand them but they are very rude. This is the type of thing that makes buying on line a NO NO. I should have checked them out before ordering the trial offer If I had seen the reviews and complaints I never would have ordered anything from Purity. Live and learn!!
Brystal

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to escalate this, review the call, and make sure this is fully resolved.

Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info (and/or customer or order number) and someone will be in touch ASAP.

Purity Products Customer Care
Pros
  • Cs is like dealing w used car salesman
Preferred solution
Full refund

Auto-ship | Purity Products in Raleigh, North Carolina

Made a mistake of ordering from Purity Products and have to admit I liked the product. Three months later a duplicate order arrived. I called and asked, why? Apparently they auto-ship, so I politely asked to please stop auto-shipping and they agreed. a few months later made another order and like clockwork a duplicate order arrived three months later. I called and asked them to exterminate my account, but was put on hold three times and each time the customer service rep came back she tried to either sell me something else at an incredible offer, give me some special pricing or try to set up auto-shipping every six months instead of three months. ***, I felt like I was dealing with a telemarketer or trying to leave a Toyota dealership and getting asked " what do we need to do to get you in this car today?" Do yourself a favor and never order from this company, I know I will never. The sad part is, their product is nice, but if I have to monitor their every move I'll just go to my local Health food store or the vitamin section at Wholefoods and leave with the peace of mind that the next time I go to Wholefoods, I won't have extra product in my grocery cart without me putting it there.

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of this matter immediately.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info and someone will be in touch ASAP.

Purity Products Scam Takes Unauthorized Payments

After watching an advertisement on TV, I called to take advantage of a free trial of green tea. I only had to pay $4.95 shipping. They took $124.80 out of my account. Repeated attempts to call customer care never connected me to anyone. Recordings just said to keep holding, their calls were backlogged, the phone system was down due to weather, etc. Stay away from the crooks at this company. I don't know why some enforcement agency has not shut them down! Do not give them your credit or debit card numbers! Do not give them your checking or routing numbers. THEY HAVE NO FREE TRIAL OFFERS!

THIS IS SUCH A SCAM!! I tried the 2 week trial period & paid for the shipping & then they charged my checking account $164.00!!

When I called I was told they could not remove!! I was FURIOUS since I had agreed to the trial period ONLY!!!

Just woke up this morning to find my checking account short $124.80. Purity products was not authorized to take this payment from my account.

Im on the phone now with my bank! SCAM!

Brystal

I almost wss ready to give my card #, and so glad i didn't, after reading the reviews. And to the CEO of this company, the girl hung-up on ME, a potential customer!

So your service reps, need to be watched, and *** out the BAD EGGS!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE, PERIOD.

.... THANKYOU JILL

View more comments (3)
scam and lies
Preferred solution
Full refund

Charged for Product I didn't receive | Purity Products in Atlanta, Georgia

Hi Joshlyn.

To recap the call we had with you on 5/22, we issued a refund for the last order. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to post back to your credit card. If you have any further issues, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Tags
  • TOTAL SCAM

I called to cancel my account after the free bottle. I attempted to cancel when I moved in August.

Customer Service claims no receipt of a call from me although I know I called. I have not lived at that address since August and have been charged a total of almost $400 for product that I have not received!!

This is a scam!!!

I would greatly appreciate someone in authority contacting me or I will have no choice but to seek recourse with my bank. This is not a business operating with integrity and this is unfair to take advantage of a consumer...the old bait and switch.

Purity products scammed me

Hi Allison.

We called and left you a message. You were not set up for any other shipments or charged for any products. You were charged for shipping for your trial only. We issued you a credit for the shipping charge of the trial order. We believe the issue is resolved. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

I responded to the radio ad and asked about the free bottle of ha.i also said I wanted it until I was told about the sign up for automatic renewal and resupply etc. I then told the rep to cancel.

My free bottle and any other bottle or product. Asked they even delete the credit card info. And what did I get? The bottle in the mail and a charge on my credit card.

Again, asked customer service to delete the charge and take back the product. They refused because I initially (before I had all details and facts and before the call ended) agred to the free bottle. Now quite seriously, how desperate must a corn pant be to still send the product? I was very clear and explicit.

I wanted nothing from purity products to come to my home...and I can't get any customer service rep to help me! I so wish I would have checked the ratings on line before the call! They claim they have good ratings with the BBB but I have no idea when that would have been from, what year?

Certainly no recently if you read the reviews I have today!

Never before have I dealt with customer service so unwilling to listen or help, or sales dept so deceptive and misleading. Sad...

Purity Products Unauthorized Shipment Scheme

Hi James,

We left you a message. We have issued you a full credit and also sent a prepaid UPS label for the return. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.

Update by user Jan 21, 2013

Purity refunded the money but did not admit to attempting to scam me. They told me that they would "listen to the tape" to check that I accepted enrollment in their automatic shipment program.

They never told me if they did that and I assume that they already knew that in fact I did not enroll but they hoped I would give up and buy anyway.

Purity fraudulently charged my card causing an overdraft and I had to cancel my card for fear they would do it again. They cannot be trusted.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2012

This morning 12/21/12 I had a charge on my debit card from Purity Products that created an overdraft on my account. I call Purity and spoke with "Tim" who "assured" me that Purity was not operating a scam.

I cancelled my Purity account and asked to have the money refunded immediately. Purity can't/won't do that until their "Supervisor Craig" has "listened to the tape" and ascertains that the customer did indeed NOT order the automatic reship program. That could not be done immediately, however, and I have to call back today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, I have called my bank to dispute the transaction and cancel my debit card because I worry about account security with Purity.

I think Purity is scamming me. I would never have authorized an open-ended reship program after my experience with them in 2010 where I was also surprised with shipments/charges and later had my card cancelled after Purity was hacked. Purity uses sharp practices to sell its products and hopes that disappointed customers will give up in the face of the rigmarole and put up with it.

Here's a hint: any company that has to have a "supervisor" come on the line and claims to record the transaction to verify what you agreed to is probably operating a boiler room type of scam. Shame on me for realizing it too late.