Filter by rating :
9 of 36 reviews with 1-star rating. Clear filter
filters
1.2
I never received the free sample, but I was charged for the shipping. I was going to let it go, until I saw they charged me for the auto shipments (WHICH I CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY/ received confirmation#). The transaction messed up my account, They refused to refund for...

Thought about this, looking at the reviews, I don't want or need this high pressure selling. Then not be able to access a person Or site to help stop. Good Luck to those of you who like the products, may those are waiting for assistance get in quickly!

View more comments
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dissapointed in product | Purity Products

1.3
Dissapointed in product - Purity Products
this is what i got when i open the pck 2 give 2 my baby i need an explanation asap im very disgusted and dissapointed in ur products after ive used it with all my kidz plz attend to it asap thank u mrs j samuels 0814062891
#1701983

Hello, we realize this is an old post, but just wanted to let you know that it appears you posted on the wrong company profile, as we do not sell this product. If this needs further attention, please either call us at 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com.

Cancel products | Purity Products in Easley, South Carolina

Worst customer service ever. Purchasing the products are super easy but talking to someone once you've purchased impossible to get assistance. I will never recommend this company.
windell t

cannot get assistance from this company. they tell you can manage your account on line but that is a scam when you click on the button to delete your credit card it say you have to call customer serve number and that's the number that tell you can manage your account online they give you the run around like you have all day to stay on the phone. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY

Rude customer care representative - Nick | Purity Products

I called to cancel all future orders. Nick stated that they have assisted me before and he can move the shipment to November. I was not interested and declined his offer. He had a rude tone and said please hold. I was placed on hold for ten (10) minutes before I was disconnected. I called back and spoke to Kingston, she was VERY polite and apologetic. She confirmed that Nick did in fact cancel my future orders. I am very displeased on how Nick handled my request. I was going to return when things were better, however, I've change my mind due to Nick's rude way of handling my request.
Poor customer service

Purity Products - Customer Care Review

I attempted to cancel an order with purity products and a fast talking agent did not cancel order but instead sent out product and charged to my debit account. He fully understood my wishes and completely ignored what I wanted. I believe that company takes advantage of the elderly the king most if us will forget or just not follow up. He made me feel as if he was trying to bully me into not canceling and when he couldn't he just did as he wished. She company. Product didn't work. I will never buy anything from them again or recommend to anyone and I did get my money refunded. Bad experience!!!!
Brystal

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Soglad isaw these comments. Was going to purchase a lot for my sisters and men will stick with puritans pride, great product and great price. Funny how they tried to copy this 'real' on company's name.

Somehow they are allowed to operate despite the fraud.

View more comments (2)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Purity Products - Customer Care Review

Im not happy I did not sign up I canceled and they took my money I am going to get a lawyer to sue them.
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we appreciate your feed back and are to hear you had this experience. We would like to look into this matter but would need more information.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Include your last name, billing zip code or phone number associated with your account.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards, Purity Product.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Purity Products - Customer Care Review from Fort Polk, Louisiana

Scammed me into auto refill of product. $178 charged to credit card I cannot afford. Customer service awful. Do not I repeat DO NOT DEAL with purity products

Did you ever consider your just a dumb southern redneck Goober.

#1252023

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Purity Products

Attempts to speak with customer service rep. has proved futile this morning. I am trying to cancel the Super Saver, yet have been unable to do so by phone and computer. I would hate to cancel my credit card in order to do so. They give you a live person in order to place an initial order, give you a recording to modify your order, but put you in a wait process in order to cancel your order. The last recorded message gave me a 16minute wait time. DO NOT PATRONIZE!

I hate the advertising of free bottles. By accepting the offer you have to give credit card info and sign up for a bottle a month at high prices. Very hard to stop the service.

Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we have not heard from you. Please let us know if this matter is still outstanding.

@Brystal

How do you know you haven't heard from them??? The post is from anaonymous...you have no way of knowing if this particular poster contacted your customer service. ROFLMAO

Dear Sir or Madam, We are sorry you had this experience. We value your feedback, and would like to assist you.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information from your post to locate your account and contact you.

Please call us at 844 713-7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or take care of any request. – Purity Products

View more comments (3)
Purity Products Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service

Purity Products Scam Takes Unauthorized Payments

After watching an advertisement on TV, I called to take advantage of a free trial of green tea. I only had to pay $4.95 shipping. They took $124.80 out of my account. Repeated attempts to call customer care never connected me to anyone. Recordings just said to keep holding, their calls were backlogged, the phone system was down due to weather, etc. Stay away from the crooks at this company. I don't know why some enforcement agency has not shut them down! Do not give them your credit or debit card numbers! Do not give them your checking or routing numbers. THEY HAVE NO FREE TRIAL OFFERS!

THIS IS SUCH A SCAM!! I tried the 2 week trial period & paid for the shipping & then they charged my checking account $164.00!!

When I called I was told they could not remove!! I was FURIOUS since I had agreed to the trial period ONLY!!!

Just woke up this morning to find my checking account short $124.80. Purity products was not authorized to take this payment from my account.

Im on the phone now with my bank! SCAM!

Brystal

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of this matter immediately.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info and someone will be in touch ASAP.

I almost wss ready to give my card #, and so glad i didn't, after reading the reviews. And to the CEO of this company, the girl hung-up on ME, a potential customer!

So your service reps, need to be watched, and *** out the BAD EGGS!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE, PERIOD.

.... THANKYOU JILL