Filter by rating :
filters
Purity Products's reply to:

30 Day Advertised Supply Turns Into 15 Day Supply | Purity Products in Charlotte, North Carolina

We apologize that you feel our free bottle promotion was misleading. We assure you this was not our intention. While the product you received is a full one month supply, we do recommend doubling the dose during the first two weeks for optimal results. We hope you will decide to give us another try. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service.
Purity Products Customer Care

In response to Purity Products' radio advertised 30-day supply of it's product, when I placed my order, I was told to double-up the dosage, which turns my 30-day supply into a 15-day supply. I went ahead and placed my order.

But now, I feel this is deceptive advertising. Their customer service was very nice when I called back to cancel my order, and though my order had already been shipped, they offered me a reduced price for future shipments. But I already have a very bad taste in my mouth with this company, and I feel I cannot fully trust them. If they are to recommend a double dosage, they should double the ammount of the order.

Very misleading. Very!!!!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products: You can check in but you can't check out.

We want to make sure this issue was resolved completely, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize if you feel the customer care specialist was insensitive. If there is any way we can be of further assistance, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Purity Products Customer Care

I was happy enough with the products. (On the other hand, how can you really know if a vitamin is doing you any good or not? With supplements, there's always the placebo effect to think about.)

In any case, my financial situation changed and the Super Saver program had turned into a super disaster. I never had the $200 in my account when it was time for the money to come out so I ended up with overdraft charges. OK, not Purity Products fault. But I just wanted to make clear this isn't a complaint about the product (nor is it an endorsement). It's a complaint about the cancellation process.

First, they won't let you (for "security reasons") cancel on-line (you can do everything else on-line!). You have to call their customer service line where you get routed to a script-reading drug pusher.

But not before you're put on hold for 10+ minutes where you're treated to several annoying infomercials.

When you finally get an operator, you have to explain your reasons for canceling.

Me: "I lost my job and I'm living in a port-a-potty in the park." (I didn't say that, but close enough).

Operator: "I'm sorry to hear that but perhaps I can offer you... blah, blah, blah."

Me: "No, really. I just want to cancel everything."

Operator: "OK. I understand but let me make you aware of blah, blah, blah."

Me: "Thank you, no. I just can't afford it anymore. I never have the money and I get overdraft charges every month. it's destroying my account."

Operator: "I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps we could suspend your order until August until your financial situation gets cleaned up. You're under no obligation. You can call back and cancel then."

Me: "And go through this again? Look. I've worked in a call center. I know what you're doing. I understand. This isn't personal. I just need to cancel."

Operator: "I'm not taking it personal, I just want to make sure you're aware of your options."

Me: "Thank you. I just need to cancel."

OK. I have to get a cancellation number from my supervisor. I'm going to put you on hold."

Me: "Oh great."

A little cellphone-transmitted smooth jazz begins bleating in my ear. Five minutes later he returns.

Me: "Hello."

Me: "Yes I'm here."

Operator: "Hello?"

Me: "Oh my God, do not disconnect me."

Operator: "OK. I just talked to my supervisor and he's very disappointed you'll be leaving us.

Me: "Uh huh."

Operator: "Because you're such a long-time customer, he's authorized me to offer you my employee discount."

Me: "Please. I'm begging you."

Operator: "OK, I understand. "

He proceeds to give me my cancellation number and then asks me if I want to take advantage of a special coupon to "buy one get one free" on some featured products.

Operator: "Did you see anything in our catalog that interested you?"

Me: (I may have whimpered a little) "Is my order cancelled? I mean, if I hang up right now, will I be cancelled?"

Operator: "Yes."

Click.

There's 20 minutes I'll never get back.

Purity Products

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We appreciate it.
Review
#203378 Review #203378 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

I think it's hilarious when you people say that you were scammed by purity products. obviously this business is still running after a decade or so.

i checked out their bbb score and its a plus. hmm..then i called the number in which i got off the radio and they LET ME KNOW ABOUT AN AUTOSHIP program!! they DID NOT say i have to be on this program AND GAVE ME A BETTER PRICE!! so i then agreed and got a free bottle of omegaberry fish oil.

it came in 2 days, i tried it out and didnt see much of a benefit, i then called customer service to CANCEL and the young lady let me know it may take a little longer and she offered me an extension to my trial and sent me out a free bottle Free of CHARGE..NO POSTAGE to try for another month. i have now been on the product for a couple years as well as 14 different products from this company. so quit your *** old biddies and LISTEN when they go over things with you. YOU ARE WRONG.

they would probably love to tell you that, BUT THEY WONT..BC THEY ARE A GOOD COMPANY! so quit goin on pissed customer or whatever and lieing to all future customers!

Purity Products's reply to:

This company charged me for unordered product | Purity Products in Atlanta, Georgia

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. We record all of our phone calls so we are able to go back and make sure that the offer was presented properly. If this issue is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
#198463 Review #198463 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Purity Products Customer Care

Purity Products is offering a "free trial" of their CO Q 10 PLUS Resveritrol over the Radio. I ordered a free bottle to see if I wanted to use it, but, as well as debiting me for the $4.95 shipping and handling fee they also debited me $39.95 for my first order even though I had not ordered it yet!

I tried calling their order line but I could not get an answer, then I tried thir Customer Service E-mail ony to recieve a message that they were not accepting e-mails. Yeah, I'm definitely "Pissed"!

Don't give Purity Products your credit card

We are sorry you had this experience. There must have been a misunderstanding. We want to get to the bottom of it. We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If this issue is still not resolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873
Review
#191099 Review #191099 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Here's what they do.

You sign up for the free product shipment and they give you a date that they say they will bill you for the next order, should you decide not to cancel. In my case I cancelled. They promptly charged my card when I cancelled and sent the stuff anyhow.

Despite admitting they billed me after I cancelled, they insisted I was responsible for the return postage. Now three weeks have gone by and they are playing games about whether or not they received the return. I'm still fighting for my refund.

This is not a health company. This is a marketing company. Unfortunately they are unethical in the way they treat customers. STAY AWAY!

Purity Products's reply to:

Database Errors- or maybe they don't have a database | Purity Products in Hayward, California

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. If this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of fully.
Loss

I ordered a "free sample" of special Vitamin D for $4.95 with the understanding that I will be on auto-ship unless I cancel. They shipped my order to Alameda NM instead of Alameda CA even though they had the zip code correct. I am not sure how this is possible but the product never came. I called customer service and got a recording about the system being down because they are having a meeting. Apparently they have really long meetings, because this message comes on every time I call customer service, no matter what time of day or what day of the week. I also emailed customer care asking them to re-send it and restart the clock on the auto ship, and got no response.

Today I called the sales number and said to just refund my $4.95 and never charge me again. The rep said that my order had been cancelled and gave me a "supervisor" named Ryan. First he said that only customer service could issue refunds. Then he changed his mind and said that the $4.95 is non-refundable but that he could try to send me the sample again. He wouldn't say it outright, but the implication is that the auto-ship thing would still apply.

He said that customer care has higher than usual call volume and that is why I can't get through. I guess it is some combination of calls from the people who haven't gotten their orders since they were shipped to the wrong state, and all of those meetings.

In the end I am supposed to try customer care on Monday. I will be watching for additional charges from them. It all felt really sleezy.