Show reviews that mention
order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Filter review

Purity Products - Review in Health and Beauty category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I haven't bought the product. At 42.95 x 3 =128.85 a month for 1 support product. This is only for Hollywood people. Those who really need the products cannot afford to buy them. So the sick and ill will remain so.
Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we appreciate your feedback; unfortunately, we are not able to locate & review your account from the information on your post. We can tell you the price you mentioned is a 3 month supply based on 3 bottles every 3 months.

Our Super Saver quantities and frequencies can be customized at any time.

If you have any questions or would like more details, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department at 888 769 7873 or email customercare@purityproducts.com. We look forward to assisting you.

Regards, Purity Products

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products Dan Levine

According to our records for customer #100535584, this issue has been fully resolved. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

These people are the worst! after receiving my 2nd order of vitamins the billed seamed too much 280.00 dollar, so I called them up & ask them if I was overcharged, they said no.I told them that I would pay for this shipment but not to send me anymore products,after being on hold for another 20 min.

they said they would cancel my account,i ask for & got a cancellation number, well I just received another shipment yesterday with another bill deducted from my credit card.

This is unauthorized use of a credit card. they should put injill

They should be put in Jil? hmmm what does she look like maybe I'll join that mess!

First let me apologize for your frustration. When you called in to cancel future orders the Customer Care Representative arranged the cancellation for you but at the same time they should have informed you about a shipment that was currently in transit. If you were not made aware of this I am very sorry. This is part of our procedure and since all phone calls are recorded we will certainly go back and review the call.

Since you have already received the shipment we would like to send you a prepaid UPS label or arrange a pick up, whichever is more convenient for you. Our Customer Care will also be able to process the full refund. Would you please call us at toll free #888-769-7873 and speak with Joel Joseph, our Customer Care Manager. We take full responsibility. Joel will make certain that this matter is resolved to your full satisfaction. We are very proud of our A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau – we are able to maintain this rating because of how quickly and completely we resolve any issue that our customers might have. We look forward to taking care of this matter for you.

View more comments (2)
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products Dan Levin CEO

ID

After receiving my 2nd order of vitamins,& being billed what I thought was way to much,I called the company & told them that I would pay them for what I just received but not to send me anymore vitamins, after being on hold for along time I finally got a cancellation number. Well yesterday I received another order & money charged to my credit card.These people are the wors! They will spend millions on radio advertisement, telling you how honest and trustworthy they are,but they will go like a thief in the night into credit card and steel money.

No Need He Is Selling You Food Coloring Astaxanthin Is FDA Approved For Just That Food Coloring. It Has Not Been Approved For Someone's Dream Cure..

Tell Yourself Something Long Enough And Sure Enough You Will Belive It...

If You Want To Know What A Product Is Wiki It It Will Give You A Breakdown.. Stop Being Ripped Off By False Claims...

#193222

I was just about to make another order when I decided to do a little more research on Purity Products. I contacted a good friend who is interested in nutritionally based health. She simply said that she was not aware of Purity Products but that I should check to see how and where the products were produced. She said If in China there may be a problem which the quality of the products. She said to research and find out Purity Products procedures etc.

Dan Levin of Purity Products could you send me some info regarding Purity Products testing etc. - evidence based products.

Thomas Clark

#193220

I find this commendable that Purity Products clearly answered the complaint.

I likewise was sent continuing orders of a Purity Product which I was unaware of, but I may have missed them telling me that they would continue sending products.

I used the Product H.A. Joint Formula and it seemed to help my right knee joint. I was considering surgery. I had two go to an orthopedic knee doctor three times for x-rays and steroid shot which seemed to help for awhile. I had discontinued the H.A. Joint Formula product for sometime and my knee became seriously problematic again. I again went to my knee doctor (orthopedic surgeon). He recommended at that point I secure an MRI.

I took the referral home, but because of my procrastination I delayed. During this period I started again using H.A. joint Formula in double dose. I cannot remember exactly how long ago that was, but my right knee is significantly better. I do not have serious pain in it. There is still a limitation with the knee but no pain. I was already take 5,000 units of vitamin D3 and a good multivitamin but I do not think that my getting better was due to them except they may have helped faciliate the improvement.

I am on this site because I was researching what others have to say about Purity Products.

Purity Products says they are evidence based which appears to be good. However, it always depends on what kind of evidence - double blind studies I hope.

Thomas Clark :) :) :)

View more comments (3)

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection