Phone person ditched my order !!! | Purity Products review from Salem, Oregon

I recently responded to a complimentary juice cleanse , pay shipping only. Had given my credit card information and then politely told the phone person I first wanted to try the product before setting up shipping arrangements for subsequent product. She assured me two or three times I would receive my complimentary juice for paying shipping. Well a week later I called and was told no order had been placed. I am disappointed in the lack of integrity of the Purity phone person who mishandled my order. If some one who has say so wants to contact me to affirm or otherwise make this right , my email address is renewedeveryday@ gmail.com and my cell phone number is 503-362-1508

From thye sou d of the other customers, she did you a favor. You would not have been able to cancel until a hundred or so dollars later. Be thankful.

Give me a break. Sounds like no one can please your sorry ***.

View more comments (1)
Review
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Purity Products's reply to:

Where is my $164.70 | Purity Products review from Salem, Oregon

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to make sure this issue was resolved and doesn't happen again, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
#191293 Review #191293 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I listened to a radio offer stating I would only pay $5.00 which was a shipping fee. I was later charged $164.70.

I called and quickly shipped the box back. All I have received is an automated response message. No one is taking me serious but I am. I do not have Purity Products and I want my money back!

I was more than suspicious once I called and the person on the line would not take no for an answer.

He continued to insist I accept some kind of offer. No means no and I felt disrespected by his pressuring me.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service