order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Purity Products's reply to:

Billing for products I cancelled a while ago..... | Purity Products review from Toronto, Ontario

Hi Joan, We tried to reach out to you using the e-mail address you provided. We can’t locate an account matching your name or your e-mail address. Please get back to us and we will get to the bottom of the matter. Please e-mail us back or call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
#311983 Review #311983 is a subjective opinion of poster.

To whom it may concern,

I cancelled your products a while ago and I am still getting billed. Just had $195.00 charged to my credit card.

I am not happy!!! You are billing me for products I am not receiving!!! After the initial shipment I cancelled.............that was months ago!! I would appreciate my money being returned to me asap!!!

My name is Joan Mansfield............check your records!!!! Very disappointed!! I expect this to be resolved immediately! I am owed a lot of money!!!!

Purity Products......stand by your promises to your customers!! I f this has been a mistake on your part.....all I ask is for my money to be returned!!!

Purity Products's reply to:

PurityProducts.com This company is a rip off | Purity Products review from Toronto, Ontario

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. After reading your post, we would like to apologize for your frustration. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Product
Purity Products Supplement

I called to order a free sample of there vitamin D supplement, and was told about the automatic enrollment, at which time I was only authorizing a 4.95 charge, and was very specific, that there was to be no more charges unless I phoned them back to order more, the lady on the phone made me feel very uncomfortable, after talking with my husband, I decided to cancel this free sample, I checked with my credit card company and they did put a charge of 5.25 on my credit card on the same day. I have tried to cancel the order 4 times now and they say they have no record of me on file, now they just put me on hold and ignore me This company is a rip off!

Very misleading keeps you on hold for a long time to cancel.

and then tell you they have no record of me but they charged my credit card , this *** bag company is scumming people everywhere there is no recourse but to cancel my credit card . PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FROM THESE *** BAGS AND GO TO WALMART , plus its about ten times cheaper

Contact Purity Products Customer Service