Purity Products's reply to:

PurityProducts.com This company is a rip off | Purity Products in Toronto, Ontario

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. After reading your post, we would like to apologize for your frustration. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Product
Purity Products Supplement

I called to order a free sample of there vitamin D supplement, and was told about the automatic enrollment, at which time I was only authorizing a 4.95 charge, and was very specific, that there was to be no more charges unless I phoned them back to order more, the lady on the phone made me feel very uncomfortable, after talking with my husband, I decided to cancel this free sample, I checked with my credit card company and they did put a charge of 5.25 on my credit card on the same day. I have tried to cancel the order 4 times now and they say they have no record of me on file, now they just put me on hold and ignore me This company is a rip off!

Very misleading keeps you on hold for a long time to cancel.

and then tell you they have no record of me but they charged my credit card , this *** bag company is scumming people everywhere there is no recourse but to cancel my credit card . PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FROM THESE *** BAGS AND GO TO WALMART , plus its about ten times cheaper

Contact Purity Products Customer Service