order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Purity Products's reply to:

No follow through | Purity Products review from Hillcrest Village, Ontario

Hi Lyn,

As discussed on our call with you on 3/1, your free trial is on the way. For reference, the order number is 24553453. If you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

Update by user Mar 31, 2013

Thanks "Pissed Consumer"Because of the posting on your site I got a prompt response From Purity Products.The rep was very respectful and the sample product was received last week.I'm happy to say I have started using the product and if it is as good as previous Purity supplements I have used, I will certainly continue with it.

Thanks Purity Products for listening and actively ensuring customer satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2013

I have had much success and do vouch for Purity Products "Joint Formula Supreme" which has now been replaced with a similar product and have been recommending them to many people.However if you do call in to try their radio advertised free monthly trial and not accept their "Auto Ship" plan you will not receive the product even though they have taken your credit card number to bill for the shipping.I have called in twice for "Co-Q-10 with Resveratrol and not received it.Very dissapointed with Purity Products and dont believe I will buy anything from them anymore.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service