order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Purity Products's reply to:

Free sample scam,cost me the full price | Purity Products review from Cambridge, Ontario

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. We work hard to accurately present our promotions and to fully explain the specials. We record all phone calls, so we can go back and make sure that the offer was accurately explained. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

they are scam artists and are guilty of false advertising.They promised a free sample with only a shipping charge and they charged my credit card on the same day they shipped """the supposed free sample""" the full price plus shipping and I am sending a complaint to the radio station they are using to advertise on.The product was"" hylaronic acid joint formula"" advertised as a totally free sample and all that needed to be paid was a shipping charge.I am a senior and I was supposed to have 15 days in which to cancel if I did not want to proceed with using this product.I had to shut down my credit card in order to prevent them sending me more of their product.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service