Purity Products - OJC.. Awful!!

I made a big mistake and thought maybe this stuff would be decent.I do a lot of juicing and thought I could use this product when I'm in a hurry and just need a quick juice.

Omg... This stuff is awful!!!!!! It contains the artificial sweetener stevia... I took my first swig and thought I was going to throw up!!

And the ingredients are a little shady.... I'd like to know, what is "organic flavor"??? The term "flavor" is not regulated so who knows what is in this ***!

At least the juice I make I know is healthy!Never again!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 06 #1155083

Stevia is not a artificial sweetener.. it a natural sweetener started and used in Japan for over 40 years. Type 2 type 1 diabetes people can consume this product.You just ddidn't like the taste. That has nothing to do with lack of health nutrients value. The nutrition value is there.

Mar 25 #1133863

Stevia is not an artificial sugar. It is a natural sugar from the stevia plant.

Mar 12 #1126369

Stevia is one of a few natural sweeteners but is frequently combined with other chemicals or sugar in the product you get.

Jan 24 #1100103

artificial sweetener stevia (not artificial , made from the stevia plant , all natural. ) please know what you are talking about.

Nov 18, 2015 #1066155

Live a little eat a hot dog

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Purity Products. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Purity Products.
Filing a new complaint about