Reply by Purity Products

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of the matter. We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If this is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Author's

Nothing comes for free in life. I ordered a free sample and i am surprised with a 120 USD worth of Purity products by mail after 15 days.

I found out that when you order free product, you sign up for a program which keeps on sending you for every 3 months. This was never spelt obvious in their website. It hides inside a small box of terms and conditions. So whoever orders free , please read the terms and conditions.

Moreover the products look cheap and don't think it satisfies the claims of the company. Also there is no miracle drug invented in this world. There is no quick fix for anything. You have to practice good eating habits to have a better health, no supplement can do it.

Thanks

Brainage2

Review about: Purity Products Supplement.

Had an Experience with Purity Products?

Comments

Maybe you all just dont listen to what is said over the phone when you place the free bottle and dont read your invoice when you get your free bottle. maybe you should open your eyes & ears!!!

Durango, Durango, Mexico #144079

Purity Products is a scam plain and simple.They stay just within the boundary of the law, which is why they have been able to remain in business.

However, their whole operation is based on conning people into buying high priced dietary supplements. They make it easy to obtain "free samples" - with the automatic enrollment to periodically receive the same product at a high price. They then make it difficult to drop out of the program or to return their product.

Don't take my word for it (why should you).

Just google "purity products" and see what pops up.Every company has a few complaints, but when a small time operation has such a large volume of people upset with them one has to wonder why.

I refused to receive the shipment from Purity Products and after a week, they refunded my money.

But still i would like these companies to display promptly that we are subscribing for a supply by signing up for the free offer. They bury this information in a small box.

thanks

Brainage2

I have the same complaint as "nothing comes free" except I never RECEIVED the product from Purity!They charged my card 120.00 and said that I had used the product for two months and I should have known.

I requested a refund of the money and shipping charge and they said they would have to investigate why I did not receive it. It would take approximately ten days. Big surprise-no refund!

I am sending a letter to the appropriate agencies to file a complaint, notify others and expedite my refund.:(

Dear Brainage 2,

I apologize for your frustration. I have checked our website and reviewed the product pages where we are offering our free bottle promotions and I can provide some information that may be helpful going forward. Our free bottle offers provide customers with the opportunity to try a product before they commit to purchase. Our website offers several of our biggest selling products for you to try just for the cost of shipping. The order screen provides details on how to cancel or modify an order if you decide you do not wish to purchase the product. Customers have to check a box to acknowledge that they have read this short paragraph and understand the terms of the free offer. We try hard to make certain that this section provides complete and easy to understand information. If an order is not cancelled prior to the ship date, then it will be shipped as requested. However, if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return it for a full refund. We have been in business for over 17 years and we maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau because of our strong commitment to customer service. If you have any issue that is still outstanding I would appreciate it if you would call our Customer Care Management Team directly at toll free 1-888-769-7873 and they will make sure that this matter is resolved to your full satisfaction. Thank you.

Yours in Good Health,