At least after my complaint on PC they listed a direct number to speak to a live person. So far it has not been resolved but waiting on a confirmation of non delivery which was cancelled but purity disputed.

Purity disputed with Bank of America and they charge my account for non delivery of a product. Bank of America is also very difficult to deal with. I will be cancelling my account with them once this is resolved.

Purity does not give you a number to cancel because in their words they want to talk with you first. Problem is they don't call back when you leave a number and let them know you are cancelling.

Review about: Purity Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ppresponse

Dear Sir/Madam, we are sorry to hear you are continuing to have an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products.

We would appreciate the opportunity review the status of your complaint but we are not able to locate your account based solely on the information on your post.

Please call us directly @ 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your last name/billing zip or customer number.

We look forward to resolving this issue for you. Regards, Purity Products.