Purity Products's reply to:

Purity products scammed me

Hi Allison.

We called and left you a message. You were not set up for any other shipments or charged for any products. You were charged for shipping for your trial only. We issued you a credit for the shipping charge of the trial order. We believe the issue is resolved. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss

I responded to the radio ad and asked about the free bottle of ha.i also said I wanted it until I was told about the sign up for automatic renewal and resupply etc. I then told the rep to cancel.

My free bottle and any other bottle or product. Asked they even delete the credit card info. And what did I get? The bottle in the mail and a charge on my credit card.

Again, asked customer service to delete the charge and take back the product. They refused because I initially (before I had all details and facts and before the call ended) agred to the free bottle. Now quite seriously, how desperate must a corn pant be to still send the product? I was very clear and explicit.

I wanted nothing from purity products to come to my home...and I can't get any customer service rep to help me! I so wish I would have checked the ratings on line before the call! They claim they have good ratings with the BBB but I have no idea when that would have been from, what year?

Certainly no recently if you read the reviews I have today!

Never before have I dealt with customer service so unwilling to listen or help, or sales dept so deceptive and misleading. Sad...

Purity Products's reply to:

Money order sent for promotional never received the vitamin D | Purity Products in New York, New York

Hi Naniwea, Our customer care specialists have been in contact with you and have shipped you the products. For reference, your account number is 100889046 and the order number is 23234951. If you feel this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Service
Purity Products Customer Care

Sent a money order for promotional for vitamin D and Omega never received the products,m.o.#6736489-3 on 1/15/2012.Over the past year I have ordered many products from this company and what I don't understand is why when you call 2 different reps can't go into your account and can't solve a relatively simple problem,it almost makes you want to stop dealing with companies by mail and buy direct.In believe firmly in holistic health,but what I've notice over the years is that customer service is lacking these days

Contact Purity Products Customer Service