Purity Products Customer Care Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

My name is Brenda Shaw. This company is a rip off. The ad on tv was convincing so we tried the 14 days supply just shipping for $6.95. Their product sucks! I called before the deadline of trial or else you are automatically enrolled. When I called it was just cut off. No one wants to answer on a regular business hours. I emailed them, it says not delivered but they assumed I'm ordering that product even if I didn't. I couldn't get a hold of anyone. It is just a one-way thing. They can do anything to you but you cannot contact them. I decided to call my bank. They advise to cancel my card and issued me a new one. When my new card arrived I activated it and paid a bill somehow I couldn't use it. I saw my account yesterday and was surprised purity products was able to get thru my visa card and deducted $178.00 plus so I called the bank right away, how did this company get my new card number? I myself haven't used it yet. The bank is giving me another and assured me they are going to block any transaction from purity products. I emailed purity and cussed at them. Today, Friday June 3, 2016 I was able to talk to someone at purity and I told Sandy (associate) how in the *** did they get my new card and i told them they are hackers , lucky them they were able to use my card and not me. She said the bank give them my visa card number *** . I told her that they hacked my new card, told her their product sucks, hate them, don't work. If ever I want some supplements I will go to walmart or GNC. Up to this time, the $ 178 plus is still pending. The bank cannot file a dispute until is posted. I looked at my email here is purity on my inbox it said " we are sorry to lose you" I DON'T CARE !!! If anyone sees this review, pls don't get carried away on their ad on TV It is a rip off. Stay away from purity products!
Brystal

Dear Ms. Shaw, We are sorry you had this experience.

We value your feedback and take these matters very seriously.

We will be contacting you at the phone number listed on your account to get this matter resolved. Regards, Purity Products Response

Review