Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Product auto-ship disaster! | Purity Products in Henderson, Nevada

We fully refunded customer #101056835 and a UPS return label was sent via e-mail. If anything was left outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Service
Purity Products Customer Care

I ordered some Purity Products joint formula for my wife who has pain in her knees. The product worked as described and she was happy, but about halfway through her first shipment we get an additional shipment for $100+ dollars.

I called the company and asked them to not ship anymore at this time, since we now had about a six month supply when I had only initially wanted 3-months to evaluate its validity. The CS rep was very helpful and told us he would stop the shipments, but he would keep us in the database and give us a sizeable discount for our trouble, but that our shipments would begin again in May, 2012. I sent a cancellation email to them in late March or early April to completely cancel our account because we had found something more suitable locally. Fast forward to May and get a $112.00 surprise for another order.

I called their customer service and was told they wouldn't honor email cancellations that the request had to be by phone. (That's because they try to resell all over again, and again, and again, and again infinitum!!) Then I am told I would not get my refund until they received they the product back in their warehouse. I have a life and didn't want to sit around all day waiting to refuse a product I hadn't asked for so I could get my refund.

Additionally, how do I know how they do returns, and, when if ever, I will get a refund? I would suggest if someone wants to try their product order 1-bottle and NEVER, EVER get on their autoship program or you will be screwed!

Contact Purity Products Customer Service