Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products plays the "free" card to hook you

We’ve resolved this to the full satisfaction of customer (#101023306). While we understand that the return policy was fully explained and understood, we value customer satisfaction above all else and issued a full refund.
Review

I wanted to try the Blueberry Detox "for free" like the radio offered, got myself the whole free trial subscription thing, and then when I called to return them the woman told me that her superviser just approved an employee discount if I wanted to keep them. When I told her I didn't think I'd ever use them, she said I could still call and return them for all my money back in the future.

Unfortunately, I didn't fully understand the part about the strict 60 day deadline. When I called 64 days after my original purchase I was told it was too late, but her supervisor just approved an employee discount on my future shipments of the product. What a game. When I finally spoke to a manager, he assured me there was nothing to be done but he'd be happy to take more of my money...

If the initial returns lady would have just let me return them like I'd wanted, I'd be all good.

Now I'm angry I fell for their free hook and snag. Watch out!!!

Contact Purity Products Customer Service