Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - Pure ***

To summarize the call we had with you on 12/17, we cancelled all future orders and will issue a full credit as soon as the package is returned to us. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss

Not only did Purity Products charge a card of mine of which its information was NOT GIVEN TO THEM, they did NOT REFUND my money after returning the shipment which I paid to send back with their *** return authorization code. I'd like to shove their magical pills up their fat white ....

What happened to honest business and customer service? They feed you with lies and then take what they can get until someone either notices and tries to work it out on their terms or takes the loss and cuts off their debit card.

It's funny how fast the money comes off your card with the automatic charges but there's no action to satisfy a customer in a timely refund, if the refund comes at all! Purity Products should be banned from the radio and the marketplace, as any business should that wrongfully keeps people's money and steals their information.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - A Pit Bull

We apologize for your experience. We checked and have confirmed that your order was successfully cancelled. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Service
Purity Products Customer Care

It is almost impossible to cancel their automatic shipping/billing. You can tell it's a scam when: You send them an email, and they tell you can't cancel by email - why not? You can't cancel by calling the 'order' number - why not? The only way you can cancel is by calling the 'customer service number'.

The automated customer service system will allow you change your automatic shipping quanity, etc, but it won't let you cancel. For this you have to speak to a 'customer service rep'. I was on the phone for 15 minutes before anyone picked up.

The customer service rep wouldn't stop talking - told me all sorts of BS: account was fully customizable (who cares?) - told me they just wanted to make sure that I got all the CO-Q10 I needed, and since it was a 'natural' product - I may need more than the free 30 day supply for it to take effect.

I said no thanks. Then began all the other offers and discounts. I had to be rude, and said I want to cancel and I don't want to buy anything!

This is the worst high pressure, dishonest experience I've ever had with Internet / Mail Order products.

My advice is don't do business with these people.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service