Failed Drug Test/ Bad Product | Purity Products review from Clare, Michigan

I took the u.s.b. all in one detoxification system in order to pass a drug test for a new job. I followed the directions exactly, but somehow I still failed. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, I expect something to be done about this. Not only did your product cost me $40.00 but it also cost me a job that I really needed. I was expecting to pass based on the reviews of the product and how much it cost, but was completely unsatisfied once the results came back. I hope someone does something about this, considering the "guarantee".

Detox is not a drug kit. Go to head shop for that.

Ignore this idiots comments. He actually is going to blam a company for not passing a drug test.

That tells you about his mentality.

Educate yourself a little about what a detox is. Not sure what drug you took but get this IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!!.

maybe you should blame yourself for losing your job,

stay clean and you would still have a job ***

What in God's name are you even talking about? Purity Products doesn't even offer a product that will clear out drugs and make you pass a drug test. You gave your credit info to someone else entirely.

@Godds

Well *** they do make the product and you can purchase it in cash at a store. You dont have to give your credit info to anyone.

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Product did not work
Reason of review