Ordered trial offer and you know the rest!!! | Purity Products in Collinsville, Illinois

After the trial order of Krill Omega 50 they shipped me another shipment $124.80 that I did not order and they would not issue a Pre Paid Return Label although they did give me a RMA to return it on. By looking online Purity is a BIG SCAM. And their customer service people what can I say.... not only you can not understand them but they are very rude. This is the type of thing that makes buying on line a NO NO. I should have checked them out before ordering the trial offer If I had seen the reviews and complaints I never would have ordered anything from Purity. Live and learn!!
Brystal

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to escalate this, review the call, and make sure this is fully resolved.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information from your post to find the order in question.

Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info (and/or customer or order number) and someone will be in touch ASAP.

Review
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Pros
  • Cs is like dealing w used car salesman
Reason of review