Purity Products's reply to:

Charged for Product I didn't receive | Purity Products in Atlanta, Georgia

Hi Joshlyn.

To recap the call we had with you on 5/22, we issued a refund for the last order. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to post back to your credit card. If you have any further issues, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss
Tags
  • TOTAL SCAM

I called to cancel my account after the free bottle. I attempted to cancel when I moved in August.

Customer Service claims no receipt of a call from me although I know I called. I have not lived at that address since August and have been charged a total of almost $400 for product that I have not received!!

This is a scam!!!

I would greatly appreciate someone in authority contacting me or I will have no choice but to seek recourse with my bank. This is not a business operating with integrity and this is unfair to take advantage of a consumer...the old bait and switch.

Purity Products's reply to:

This company charged me for unordered product | Purity Products in Atlanta, Georgia

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. We record all of our phone calls so we are able to go back and make sure that the offer was presented properly. If this issue is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
#198463 Review #198463 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care

Purity Products is offering a "free trial" of their CO Q 10 PLUS Resveritrol over the Radio. I ordered a free bottle to see if I wanted to use it, but, as well as debiting me for the $4.95 shipping and handling fee they also debited me $39.95 for my first order even though I had not ordered it yet!

I tried calling their order line but I could not get an answer, then I tried thir Customer Service E-mail ony to recieve a message that they were not accepting e-mails. Yeah, I'm definitely "Pissed"!

Contact Purity Products Customer Service