Show reviews that mention
order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Filter review

Purity Products - Terrible Experience with Trial Basis

I bought some OJC on a trial basis and the date July 12th was up to pay the full price. It look like it only cost 59.95 but 90.00 dollars was taken out of my account. I would like my 90.00 dollars back in my account. They did not take it on July 12th they took it on a later date. ZIt lloks like they took more than what it cost. I will never use it again. I believe someone should have called to ask if you liked the product and if you want to continue with the product before the Trial period was up. I did not order in June of 2016. It must have been in April or May I ordered the trial product. Thank you
Brystal

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Washington, District Of Columbia
Product
Purity Products Organic Juice Cleanse Supplement
Cons
  • Product did not work
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Purity Products - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us.
Product
Purity Products Supplement

I have bought supplements from Purity Products for three years and find their customer service to be excellent. I had a question about the concentration of an ingredient in one of the supplements and they took the extra step to contact the lab and e-mail me the information.

I am very knowledgeable about health and medicine having been in the medical field for 30 years so I check out each supplement carefully.

The prices are comparable to local companies and sometimes better with the SuperSaver program. I realize it make more interesting reading to rant or be pissed off but I had to give my honest opinion.

Purity Products is guilty of DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES and THEFT

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize that you received an order you were not anticipating. We wish we had your account # so that we could review your account activity and calls. Based on the information provided, it sounds like you called to cancel your order and were offered the option of delaying (to maintain a price or promotion), which you accepted. But again without reviewing your account we can’t confirm that. If we made a mistake on your account, we assure you we will do whatever is necessary to correct it immediately. If this issue is still pending, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
ID

This company is running a large scale scam and is guilty of theft. I did not order their product on a recurring basis but was shipped additional product.

I called to complain and was told my "super saver" would be cancelled. Now, 3 months later, I received another shipment. When I called to complain they, oddly, had no record of my earlier cancellation call and, since I did not have a cancellation number, they sent another order. I'm shipping this one back and have received a cancellation number this time.

I wonder what excuse they will come up with next time? I'm calling the Better Business Bureau tomorrow in hopes that my complaint will add sufficiently to others that action may be taken.

A legitimate company would not send people products they do not order, or try to manipulate them into delaying their order when they try to cancel. If your product was any good, you wouldn't have to rip people off.

I apologize that you received an order you were not anticipating. I wish I had your account # so that I could review your account activity and calls. Our call centers receive thousands of calls each day but

our system still records and stores them all automatically. Based on the information provided, it sounds like you called to cancel your order and were offered the option of delaying (to maintain a price or promotion) which you accepted – but again without reviewing your account I can’t confirm that. What I can tell you is our Customer Care Representatives have no incentive to ignore a customer cancellation request. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite since our corporate policy maintains a ZERO tolerance for this. When hired, all Customer Care Representatives go through a comprehensive training program in our Corporate Training Center where they learn all company policies and procedures – and once they are in the Call Center they continue to receive training and guidance from our training staff, performance counselors, mentors and supervisory staff. Additionally we have a large team of call monitors who review customer accounts and calls to make sure that our Reps handle each call professionally, courteously and to the full satisfaction of each customer. I encourage you to call our Customer Care Manager Joel Joseph at toll free 888-769-7873. He will review your account and make sure that anything you require is handled to your complete satisfaction. We have been in business over 18 years and have over 2 million customers because we make Customer Satisfaction our #1 priority. If we made a mistake on your account, I assure you we will do whatever is necessary to correct it immediately.

Yours In Good Health,

Lori Michel

Quality Assurance Director

View more comments (1)

Purity Products - Scam

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. After reading your post we would like to apologize for your frustration. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
ID
#193104 Review #193104 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

I ordered a free sample from a gospel radio station. After I received my sample I called to cancel.

But was harged 164.00. Then six months later I was charged another 164.00. This company is definately not customer friendly. When ordering you get a live operator.

When trying to cancel you get a recording and voice mail. I don't understand why radio stations allow this scam to continue.

The supplements they send don't do what they claim. I am going to report them to the BBB and complain to my CC company to not allow them to make any more charges

They are promising miracles in the radio here in central CA. Thanks for the advice about this Scam.

Checked their website and it is a rip off!! These people should be out of business!!

After reading your complaint we would like to start by apologizing for your frustration. We would also like to provide you with contact information for our Customer Care Management Team. They are eager to resolve this issue for you. The Toll Free # is 1-888-769-7873 Please ask for Joel Joseph at Ext. 5023, he is our Customer Care Manager.

We work very hard to accurately present our promotions, fully detailing the benefits of the product as well as the specials we offer. At the time you placed your order the representative would have offered you a significantly reduced price on any future order you decided to take as well as cancellation information. Our Customer Service Dept. has a large staff of dedicated specialists that can assist you with any matter, they can be reached Monday thru Thursday 8am to 9pm EST or Friday and Saturday from 9am-5pm EST. All of our phone calls are recorded for quality assurance and so we can go back to make certain that the original offer was accurately explained. We have been in business for over 17 years. We are a leader in the industry and we maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau due to our Strong Commitment to Customer Service and because we quickly resolve customer issues. We respectfully ask that you please contact us again and we will make certain that this issue is resolved to your complete satisfaction. Thank you in advance.

Yours In Good Health,

Lori Michel

Quality Control Manager

View more comments (1)

I love Purity Products

Thank you for sharing your positive opinion. It is appreciated.
ID

I have received over 20 shipments from Purity and once had a problem which was not the fault of Purity Products.

I received a automatic shipment which I didn't need, called Purity and the issue was resolved. The return was promptly credited.

As to the efficacy of the products, I started years ago with a P.P. joint formula after taking those now-recalled, expensive anti-inflammatory drugs for arthritis for a number of years with moderate results. One after another drug was recalled and a substitution prescribed.

Finally I started taking P.P. joint formula and now take Ultimate H.A. and Omega-3. When asked about supplements like glucosamine-chrondrotin he said "about 50% of my patients report good results."

There is little doubt that Purity Products are effective as twice I ran out and didn't reorder because I felt so good. In about a month I began to feel slight pain in fingers and knees and quickly ordered more. It took about a month to return to no-pain. I now walk for miles and play classical guitar.

Purity Products - I love you.

Richard (age 72) and livin'life!

Dear Richard, how long have you been working for Purity?

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - Misleading advertising thought 8.95 for sample ended up charged 64.17

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We work hard to accurately present our promotions and to fully explain the specials. We record all phone calls, so we can go back and make sure that the offer was accurately explained. If this matter is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
ID

Ordered their product to preview for 8.95. when I realized it automatically signs you up for a membership I immediately cancelled it.

Found out later they meant you pay for the preview but you must send back the product to get a refund of $64.17 that you shouldnt have been charged in the first place. What a scam they have going. Just try to get your money back, learned my lesson (never order these scam products!). Tried getting my bank to take charges off, that didnt happen.

Now I have to return the so called product (which didnt work to begin with) and hope that they reimbuse my money. Fat chance of that happening.

I had the same thing happen a few months ago, but they did end up removing the charges. I learned my lesson..no more charge card numbers given over the phone.

I thought they would be straight up because they advertised on radio stations which I thought were more reputable! It's still buyer beware out there!!!

Contact Purity Products Customer Service