Purity Products - Attempting to cancel a "super saver" order was very difficult

I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products.The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time of the charge, had expired (old expiration date).

I entered a dispute transaction with my credit card company, but did receive the product shipment a week later. I decided to accept the shipment, use the three months of product and simply cancel the order. My experience on the phone trying to accomplish that was very frustrating. After first getting caught in the "auto-attendant vortex," I was finally able to speak with a customer service rep.

I told him that I wanted to cancel the super saver order and was then subjected to a 10-minute "sales talk" with him using various tactics to try and convince me to NOT cancel the order and accept an additional "employee pricing" discount. After repeating, several times, my desire to simply cancel the order, I finally had to ask him "what part of 'no' do you not understand?" It took my using that phrase twice for him to finally "get it," cancel my order and give me a confirmation number for the cancellation.

I'm not sure I trust that it's actually cancelled, however, and I plan to send a certified letter, return receipt requested, to the head of Purity's customer service department.I will NEVER do business with this company again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Purity Products. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Purity Products.
Filing a new complaint about