Show reviews that mention
order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Filter review

Purity Products - My order delivery date

5.0
I was only calling to check my delivery dates everything's fine awesome products
Phoenix, Arizona

Hi Roland,

A representative left you a message to confirm that your orders have been cancelled. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss

If the customer asks to cancel you need to honor that request. The product is good and does relieve pain and suffering but the QE and other increases means that we are in arrears on insulin to tune of $600 and cannot afford food half of each month.

So when we ask to stop it is serious and we mean it. Companies like Purity should be forced by law to also reimburse for the cascade of NSF fees when they repeatedly refuse to honor request to stop sending and taking $ out of our account. We have been trying to stop Purity since last year and every 3 months we get unpleasant surprise in our bank account. We have more product than we want or need and have given it away.

For people who cannot afford food or insulin this is ridiculous. LET US GO!

Or let us order 1X only when we feel we can afford it.

Purity products: Legal Credit card theft:

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We are very sorry to hear that you received a product you didn’t want and charges you weren’t anticipating. Any customer calling to cancel an order is automatically given a confirmation #. Return and refund information is also be provided at that time. All calls are recorded, so we are able to go back and listen to any call to make sure everything was done correctly. If you still have an outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
ID

I tried to stop delivery of products from the company for 3 months after the alleged free trial, they refused,

I contacted my credit card company and they wouldn't stop the revolving charges as they said that Purity products were "there customer", and not me, so the stop had to come from Purity. (why would the company say no to free money when the decision was theirs and not mine, the consumer.

It was a dead end street for me,the consumer.

The only way to stop them from continued unwanted charges of my account was to report my credit card stolen/

lost and prevent further charges from Purity Products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are NOT as concerned about there customers as they are with the customers money which was my experience!

Was there office located in AZ before ???????

thats funny i called .. hmm they picked up in what 5 secs ..

reduced my order and they gave me a discount with it .. ... all these storys arn't adding up ... which leaves me to belive *** people ..

who cry alot cause they dont understand .. what do people do when they dont instead of acting cry..

welcome to the cry grounds .. no ones goning to help u but u can cry ..

Purity Products must be paying of BBB big time to get an A+ rating, because that is a total farse. Everything this Company does reeks of FRAUD!

:sigh

PURITY PRODUCTS HAS NO INTEREST IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WHATSOEVER. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY.

THESE NEW YORK MONEY GRUBBERS HAVE SWINDLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH OVERSTATED, FALSE CLAIMS AND EVEN MORE FALSE ADVERTISING AND PROMISES.

I AM SUING THEM AND SO SHOULD EVERONE ELSE WHO HAS HAD TO DEAL WITH THEIR *** GAMES. :cry

PURITY PRODUCTS IS A TOTAL FRAUD. THERE PRODUCTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN OVERPRICED PLACEBOS. THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF BY THE MILLIONS WITH FALSE CLAIMS AND EVEN MORE FALSE PRODUCTS.

We are very sorry to hear that you received a product you didn’t want and charges you weren’t anticipating. Our Customer Care Call Center is open Monday thru Thursday 9am – 9pm EST and Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm EST.

Any customer calling to cancel an order is automatically given a confirmation #. If requested, return and refund information would also be provided at that time. All calls are recorded to guarantee exceptional service, so we are able to go back and listen to any call to make sure everything was done correctly.

Our company has been in business for over 18 years. Excellent Customer Service and premium quality products are always our top priority, without exception.

If you still have an outstanding issue, please contact our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph at toll-free 888-769-7873 and he will make certain that it is taken care of immediately. Whether placing, changing or cancelling an order, arranging a return / replacement or just calling for product / promotion information, it is extremely important to us that every call be handled professionally, courteously and most importantly to your complete satisfaction.

View more comments (4)
Purity Products's reply to:

I responded to a purity products free tria add

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

I responded to a radio purity products add, for 2 free products just pay shipping try for 30 days, well that was on 5 DEC 2010 they overcharge my checking acct 185.85 on Dec 23, 2010, I did not authorize it, ido not want

the products. They did not even give me a chance, 30 days, for trial? But they did not waste anytime charging my checking acct before my free trial was up, I am going to cancel payment asap I should not have deal with thier trick products and will not ever patronize them again spread work of mouth advertising against purity products illegal practices

Report the unauthorized withdrawal to your bank manager. Report it to your state's attorney general and/or dept. of consumer protection.

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection