Purity Products - Free Trial Review from Peoria, Arizona

1.3
I ordered the free bottle they were avdertising. Next thing i know n less than 2 weeks they send 3 bottles n take over 100 dollars from my account. I called very upset cuz i never agreed to anything. After arguing wit da very rude customer service she said to send all 3 unopend bottles back n they would replace da $ so i did they only replaced half. So i called again the next operator was also extremly rude n told me i have to wait another 3 days to get da rest cuz i agreed to keep da product then all of a sudden changed my mind n wanted to cancel..witch is sooo not true.i never never agreed to keep anything.they r very horribly rude wen its about returning $.n aslo lie!!! Lets c if they return da rest of my $ but i doubt it. It was hard enough to get da first half!!!

Get an education

I meant "others", so Mr. gramaticalisation- if I may say so, does not go rambling about that.

Good grief! Is this supposed to be English?

This kind of post is an indictment of our educational system. We ought to be ashamed!

Brystal

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of this matter immediately.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info and someone will be in touch ASAP.

@Brystal

Good grief! If ur so worried about the educational system then get your *** up and teach it your self ***.

And pls get a life! Stop ur criticism towards other people!

@Anonymous

And what has been the benefit of all these like you that speaks whatever you called your correct english. They loot society and wreck havoc on the ordinary thru their misguided arrogance and moral delinquency.

How one speaks the language is not as important as the intent of the complaint to make people aware of deceit.

Take care of your garden before complaining about orders. Practice humility.

View more comments (5)