order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service
Purity Products's reply to:

Constantly 15 years of great customer service. | Purity Products review from Maricopa, Arizona

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback.
Review

I have been a Purity customer for over 15 years. I have dealt with Purity while living in Atlanta, Dallas, Salt Lake City and Elko, NV. I continue to deal with them, now that I live in Arizona.

Purity reps have been helpful, responsive, never pushy and up front at all times.

When I have called Purity, the reps have provided factual information in a clear and precise manner. They have fully explained the current promotions and what I need to do if I desire to adjust my order.

As has been stated, there are a few times when a Purity rep will call me. Those have been limited to situations where I have previously advised them that I will reorder when necessary and I give them an approximate date. On or about said date the CSD reps will call and remind me. If I order than, fine. If I advise them that I will order when I need additional product .... that is the last call they will make relative to that order.

In short, I am a happy and satisfied Purity customer.

To achieve the same service, one must pay attention to the conversation, question when necessary and be aware that you have an obligation to the level of understanding that is reached.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service