order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service

Customer Service | Purity Products review from Ashburn, Virginia

I have been using Purity Products for a few years, I was normally pretty satisfied. However when you try to stop the auto ship you get the run around and the sales person even continue the shipments. What really got me very upset was the customer service tel. # 888-769-7873, You get about 10 ads before you are told to call another #. I was furious. I spoke my sales rep (Patrice) who had been taking my calls in the past and told her to cancel all further shipments. I'm mad!!! and I like their some of their products. And by the way they even further torture you by making you write over 100 words.
#1252024

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Purity Products Sales Representative
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Terrible Experience with Trial Basis | Purity Products review from Washington, District Of Columbia

I bought some OJC on a trial basis and the date July 12th was up to pay the full price. It look like it only cost 59.95 but 90.00 dollars was taken out of my account. I would like my 90.00 dollars back in my account. They did not take it on July 12th they took it on a later date. ZIt lloks like they took more than what it cost. I will never use it again. I believe someone should have called to ask if you liked the product and if you want to continue with the product before the Trial period was up. I did not order in June of 2016. It must have been in April or May I ordered the trial product. Thank you

Purity Products Organic Juice Cleanse Supplement
Cons
  • Product did not work
Loss
Full refund

Way overpriced vitamins | Purity Products review from Fenton, Michigan

i ordered the $4 trial omega50…before i could cancel i got a box with 3 more bottles and a $124 credit card charge !!! i was under the impression i would only be charged about $40..boy was i wrong..i called and canceled and finally got a cancel number before they heavy handed me with sales tactics…just go buy some omega red save yourself the rip-off,run around hassle,the credit card charge was the big shocker,how can they charge $124 for three bottles of this stuff ?..they just surprise you with actual price..than they say they will lower the price for you…this company is a sham !!!

We have just experienced the same scam. We are convinced that this is criminally fraudulent company.

Purity Baby Cereal Review

Simple Review #1466199072 - Purity Products review
My name is Chantal Sampson I would really like one of your consultants to contact me as soon as possible.

Purity Products Customer Care Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

My name is Brenda Shaw. This company is a rip off. The ad on tv was convincing so we tried the 14 days supply just shipping for $6.95. Their product sucks! I called before the deadline of trial or else you are automatically enrolled. When I called it was just cut off. No one wants to answer on a regular business hours. I emailed them, it says not delivered but they assumed I'm ordering that product even if I didn't. I couldn't get a hold of anyone. It is just a one-way thing. They can do anything to you but you cannot contact them. I decided to call my bank. They advise to cancel my card and issued me a new one. When my new card arrived I activated it and paid a bill somehow I couldn't use it. I saw my account yesterday and was surprised purity products was able to get thru my visa card and deducted $178.00 plus so I called the bank right away, how did this company get my new card number? I myself haven't used it yet. The bank is giving me another and assured me they are going to block any transaction from purity products. I emailed purity and cussed at them. Today, Friday June 3, 2016 I was able to talk to someone at purity and I told Sandy (associate) how in the *** did they get my new card and i told them they are hackers , lucky them they were able to use my card and not me. She said the bank give them my visa card number *** . I told her that they hacked my new card, told her their product sucks, hate them, don't work. If ever I want some supplements I will go to walmart or GNC. Up to this time, the $ 178 plus is still pending. The bank cannot file a dispute until is posted. I looked at my email here is purity on my inbox it said " we are sorry to lose you" I DON'T CARE !!! If anyone sees this review, pls don't get carried away on their ad on TV It is a rip off. Stay away from purity products!
Brystal

Dear Ms. Shaw, We are sorry you had this experience.

We value your feedback and take these matters very seriously.

We will be contacting you at the phone number listed on your account to get this matter resolved. Regards, Purity Products Response

Purity Products Customer Care
Problems with payment

Purity Products - B-12 Energy Berrymelt Supplement Review from Savannah, Georgia

Ordered purity products very disappointed and *** sent me one little bottle for $180.00 will never buy anything from them again nothing I got from them did me any good it all a lie and the I bottle was to be a three month supply and customer service was very unhelpful

Received free bottle, as trail, called customer service, they gladly postpone my order until I fully tested. Very helpful, will possibly order later after test.

Purity Products B-12 Energy Berrymelt Supplement
Not as described/ advertised

Rip off, on phone call, no email way to cancel order | Purity Products review from San Pablo, California

How can I stop payment. Somehow they got money thru one of my expired CCs. I am so pissed. Better business bureau complaint will be submitted and stopping anymore orders at my bank!!! I wish I had never ordered a single product, astfx. It upset my stomach, never took more than one. My card expired after trying to cancel. Then they said they shipped and do not know how they could opinion my card was expired. Their website and their voicemail does not allow for cancelling an order. So I will return the product if it comes and I will notify my CC bank not pay or ever pay them any more. I could incu fees because of their illegality. I am a very angry customer. I am frustrated that I have to do so much work to stop them and all th while they say their customer service is so good. But not allow a customer to quit.
Brystal

Dear anonymus, we are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

We are having same problem. Using an expired credit card.

Purity Products Astafx Astaxanthin Super Formula Supplement
Cons
  • No integrity wrongly took my money
Everything!
Loss
Full refund

Purity Products

Attempts to speak with customer service rep. has proved futile this morning. I am trying to cancel the Super Saver, yet have been unable to do so by phone and computer. I would hate to cancel my credit card in order to do so. They give you a live person in order to place an initial order, give you a recording to modify your order, but put you in a wait process in order to cancel your order. The last recorded message gave me a 16minute wait time. DO NOT PATRONIZE!

I hate the advertising of free bottles. By accepting the offer you have to give credit card info and sign up for a bottle a month at high prices. Very hard to stop the service.

Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we have not heard from you. Please let us know if this matter is still outstanding.

@Brystal

How do you know you haven't heard from them??? The post is from anaonymous...you have no way of knowing if this particular poster contacted your customer service. ROFLMAO

Dear Sir or Madam, We are sorry you had this experience. We value your feedback, and would like to assist you.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information from your post to locate your account and contact you.

Please call us at 844 713-7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or take care of any request. – Purity Products

View more comments (3)
Purity Products Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service

Purity Products Chris Kilhams Vital Maca Review

Displeased with products. Need a return authorization.
Bad quality

Like the Roach Motel | Purity Products review

Once you sign up it is very difficult to cancel your account. Because I was fed up with the difficulty in managing my Super-Savings Account - online changes didn't always "take" and we had a cabinet full of excess vitamins - I called in to cancel my account. First, there is no way to do it on line; they REQUIRE you to call in. When you do you are hooked up with a "retention specialist" who questions your reasons for quitting and argues with you. He also gives you the hard sell and offers free shipping and lowered pricing. When that didn't entice me and I informed Dale that he was wasting his time, he punished me by putting me on hold for 5 minutes. When he came back, he gave the lowered pricing one more try and finally, when begged, he gave me my cancel confirmation number. I'm pretty sure any benefit from taking the vitamins was canceled out by the "high blood pressure" brought on by the cancellation process. Get your vitamins elsewhere! Submitted 02/18/16.

Thank you for letting us know. I hear them on the radio all the time...

I am very interested in their Organic Juice Cleanse, OJC, offer. I have not been able to find any thing like the OJC, but I do not like the pressure method they use. I am more likely to buy if it's stress free, and I agree with you!

I am still searching for a similar product, because I juice and make smoothies daily. This would have been perfect for me.

Brystal

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for 23 years, have an A+ listing with the Better Business Bureau, and have continued to grow because of our commitment to customer service.

We do make occasional mistakes, but we address the issues and get them corrected quickly and fully.

If you feel you have a matter that’s unresolved, please call me at 800-580-9680 or email me: ppresponse@purityproducts.com and I will work to get it fixed. - Jean