Filter by rating :
filters

Short Review on December 21, 2016

I was happy to see that they refunded my money, after I had cancelled! Shipping costs as well!

Purity Products - Customer Care Review

Im not happy I did not sign up I canceled and they took my money I am going to get a lawyer to sue them.
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we appreciate your feed back and are to hear you had this experience. We would like to look into this matter but would need more information.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Include your last name, billing zip code or phone number associated with your account.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards, Purity Product.

Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Short Review on December 09, 2016

I think purity is awesom. Products do work you just have to give them a fair chance. Kinda hard to see benefits with just a 15 day trial so inordered a 30 day. WOW! Huge difference. Maybe if you idiots listened to the reps who tell you what's shipping & when to XL... you wouldn't be so "mislead".
Good quality

Quack doctor misrepresents creating swindles the elderly | Purity Products review

Update by user Dec 03, 2016

creatine* autocorrect changed it to creating

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2016

As a senior health and exercise physiology major I will never use these products especially "everstrong". It is sad that they use fake scientific claims to trick old people into believing they can actually build muscle, and improve memory or fly or whatever else. Creatine is used in the phosphagen system, and is only used for the first 2-3 seconds of an exercise bout. Your body then switches over to more efficient energy systems such as glycolysis, no matter the amount of extra creatine supplementation. It has no effect on building muscle, and only gives like an extra millimeter of power in those first seconds (hence why olympic athletes use it because that difference matters). Any substance that is as ergogenic (assisting in energy use) as this company claims would be illegal. They don't provide any of the "hundreds of studies" of peer reviewed research either. So buy this product if you are fine with peeing most of it out with no benefits. the ONLY way to make a muscle more fit/stronger is to to weight bearing exercises.

Werent you Rhodes Scholars saying the same thing about fish oil at one time? Now doctors are writing scripts since there is money to be made.

Brystal

We’re sorry you feel this way. We pride ourselves on product integrity and innovation.

There are many well respected and publicized studies that support the claims we make. We allow customers the opportunity to try our products for free.

We also have a friendly 60-day money back guarantee on purchases.

Here is a link to a research study on creatine:

View more comments (1)
Purity Products Everstrong Supplement
Cons
  • False health claims
Not as described/ advertised
Tags
  • Creatine
  • False Science

Product Does Not Work And I Want to Cancel My Super Saver Account | Purity Products review from Plainview, New York

1.3
The product does not work. I called in August asking why I was charged $124.80 and they said they shipped me 3 months. I didn't realize I asked for 3 months. I told them I want to cancel and they insist on keeping me on. They say they can change my ship date so I can continue to take what product I do have. I called back, it is impossible to talk to someone. I just want to cancel my supersaver. The web site does not let you cancel you have to call but then you can't get through. You can't delete the credit card you have to call, but then you can't get through. Someone please help me to cancel my Super Saver product. My member #101457925
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your feedback. A Customer Care Representative will be contacting you at the phone number listed on your account to assist you. Regards, Purity Products.

Purity Products Account
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
I want to cancel my Super Saver Account and delete my credit card on file.

Purity Products Krill Omega 50 Review

I felt awful! Their 'puritykrill' & 'biomarine' fish oil blend caused me to have headaches and nausea. After reading up on Anchovie and Sardine diets there's a good possibility that what they're feeding on is toxic to us! The FDA is not overseeing the additives in these products; their actions are heinous enough to warrant a trip to www.ftc.gov/.

You sound like a nut case.

Would you like some cheese to go with your whining?

Brystal

We’re sorry that you had an adverse reaction. Unfortunately, food allergies aren’t uncommon which is why we’re required to declare fish and crustacean shellfish on the supplement fact panel.

If you haven’t done so already, please contact our customer service center directly at toll free 888-769-7873 so they can process a refund for you.

If you only received the free bottle offer, they will refund the shipping costs as a courtesy. Thank you in advance.

View more comments (2)
Bad quality

Purity Products - Review in Health and Beauty category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I haven't bought the product. At 42.95 x 3 =128.85 a month for 1 support product. This is only for Hollywood people. Those who really need the products cannot afford to buy them. So the sick and ill will remain so.
Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we appreciate your feedback; unfortunately, we are not able to locate & review your account from the information on your post. We can tell you the price you mentioned is a 3 month supply based on 3 bottles every 3 months.

Our Super Saver quantities and frequencies can be customized at any time.

If you have any questions or would like more details, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department at 888 769 7873 or email customercare@purityproducts.com. We look forward to assisting you.

Regards, Purity Products

Pricing issue

The possible purchase of Hyluronic 7 | Purity Products review from Alton, Illinois

3.7
I was considering adding at least one bottle of the new HA 7 to my next Super Saver shipment, based upon the very high recommendation given to this product by one of your reps in a recent call to Customer Care. I am not particularly happy with the product from another company that I am currently using, but, given the dosage suggestions for this product, a user should consume 2 entire bottles within the first 15 days. This suggestion makes this product very expensive. Also, I have been unable to utilize my VIP status at 50% off plus an additional discount of 7% in an on-line ordering process. Calling into Customer Care to re-structure my Super Saver order ea. month is simply too much of a hassle. I want to try this new product, but I am not sure what to do now. Any suggestions?
Brystal

Hi, We are sorry to hear you were having trouble accessing your VIP site and customizing your super savers. Your post did not give us enough information to locate your account so please call us at 844 713 7181.

We would love the opportunity to resolve your issues and help you try our HAJ 7. Each full size bottle is a one month supply.

With all our HA Joint formulas we do recommend doubling the dose for the first 2 weeks, so the first bottle will last 14 days.

We look forward to speaking with you. Regards Purity Products.

Purity Products Hyluronic 7 Supplement
Pros
  • Customer service person i spoke with
Cons
  • Product did not work
Pricing issue

Purity Products - Customer Care Review from Fort Polk, Louisiana

Scammed me into auto refill of product. $178 charged to credit card I cannot afford. Customer service awful. Do not I repeat DO NOT DEAL with purity products

Did you ever consider your just a dumb southern redneck Goober.

#1252023

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

View more comments (1)
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Not as described/ advertised

Bait and Switch Company | Purity Products review from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

3.3
I truly believe Purity Products is nothing more than a Bait and Switch, false advertising company. They offer you a product that they claim is great and guaranteed to work. Then they offer you free trial of this product (which by the way is usually only half of the actual amount is in a normal bottle or canister). The product they send you does in fact work, however that's only to bait you into signing on for an auto shipment. Then here comes the switch. When you receive your auto shipment product now all of a sudden the product doesn't work anymore. When I called to complain about this, I was told that my body might have became immune, which is *** because it was about two weeks after I was done the trial product before I received and started taking the auto ship product, so whatever was in my system that I "Supposedly became immune to" was probably out of my system by the time I started taking the newly shipped order. Besides if your body is going to become immune to their products after two weeks of taking it, what good is it if it stops working in that short amount of time. I believe once they bait you with the real stuff, then they switch to the garbage hoping that because the trial worked so well, now you brainwashed into thinking the garbage is working. Well guess what, I'm not that naive, ***, gullible easily fooled. I'm wondering if I have this product analyzed, will it contain the ingredients that it's advertised to contain.

Boy, I sure wished I had read these reviews before I ordered. They are very rude when you try to cancel and will stop at nothing to shove their product down your throat.

Charge even new cards where you didn't provide card number. Many of the reviews are my exact story.

Purity- I want my refund!

Saundra Johnson

I signed up for the "trial offer" of one product. The offer said for an additional $4.95 I could get another product as well, that I was not interested in, but my card information was in there and rather than exiting (which I had to entirely get out of the offer), I proceeded.

I had a tear in my colon and decided I did not want to take either of the two products sent. If you read the terms, you have to contact them within 14 days, and get a special number to return the product. I never took the trial offer and was just going to throw it away, unopened. The trial offer was shipped 7-15-16.

I received another package with the same two products 9-1-16 and called and got the special numbers to return and got a cancellation number, yet got another shipment with two days. So, this is two additional packages after cancellation. The "free trial" offer ended up costing me right at $200.00, which I never took and returned to them in Los Angeles, CA. I never opened any bottle and returned it all (3 packages).

If you read the terms, it is very intimidating and threatening that if you reveal even the truth that they will come after you for "fraud".

People don't usually read pages and pages of "terms", and if you call -- be prepared to be bullied.

#1206210

No, there has not been a resolution or response to my first post. I don't know what resolution could be provided in this case.

I have yet to be contacted by this company and for them to do so, with a resolution would be admitting their guilt, which I'm sure they are not going to do. I can either have the product analyzed with documentation proving my accusations or choose not to purchase said product and encourage future consumers not to purchase their products as well.

View more comments (2)
Review
Pros
  • Auto ship convenience
Cons
  • Prices and quality of product
Reason of review
Pricing and product not as described issue.
Preferred solution
Stop with the bait and switch tatic