order credit card customer products card customer service money credit account service

Charged for refused shipment | Purity Products review

3.3
I have been on a 3 month auto ship for a nutrition product for the last 2 years from Purity Products. I had recently gone away for extended vacation and forgot to bring the current supply of product with me, thus when I returned home I had an adequate supply of the product, thus I did not need the next scheduled shipment. I contacted Purity Products two days before the scheduled shipment of the product and kindly requested that they please delay the next shipment until December 1st. They refused my request and sent the product. When the package arrived I contacted Purity Products again and notified them that I would be refusing the product and will return it and that I expected a full refund. A week and a half later I saw a refund on my CC that was $4.95 less than what I paid. They had not refunded the shipping cost. Under federal law when if an individual refuses a package they can not be charged for shipping for a package they do not accept. This is the law. Had I opened the package that would have been an acceptance of the package, thus I would have been responsible for the shipping cost had I then returned it. However, I brought the unopened package and returned it to the post office and refused the package. I have contacted Purity Products on three separate occasions since to express my dissatisfaction but I have been completely ignored. I am a nutritionist and highly recommend products that I myself use. This company has high quality products and have strongly considered expanding into other products they sell. However, how can I recommend products for a company that violates the law in an effort to cash in on an extra $5. That is theft. I have spent a lot of money on their products over the last several years, but I am not going to sit back and allow a company to steal from me, regardless of how much is stolen. If I am not refunded the $5 that was stolen from me, I will no longer do business with this company and will no longer recommend their products.

Dear Breed 12, We are very sorry to hear, that after 2 years, you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. In general, customers can modify/delay their super savers, with a customer care agent or by logging into their account or using the automated system after hours or in times of high call volume.

We would appreciate the opportunity to review this issue to see what went wrong. To accomplish this, we would need more information than provided to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with last name, billing zip code or phone number.

We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Purity Products.

Purity Products Customer Care
Reason of review
Charged for shipping on canceled order.

Cancel service | Purity Products review

Well I cancel my service, because I don't like when you just charge my car without ask me. I call and talk to company and told them to cancel service . I don't want no more products,

Snake Oil Sales Presentation | Purity Products review

I think most would Agree, if ANY of these overhyped supplements worked as well the claims 1. You could not afford them 2. They would not have to advertise them!
Product
Purity Products Supplement
Not as described/ advertised

Unauthorized charge | Purity Products review from Plainview, New York

Purity Products charged a new card of mine. I canceled all future orders with them in March 2017. On July 4th they charged my new card. I called them and they refused to credit my card and said the order shipped out on July 4th and they couldn't cancel. I told them yesterday July 4th was a legal holiday. They still would not cancel and said they need to review the tapes on what was said in March. Are you SERIOUS. The rude woman Katheryn is an ***. I was then transferred to a supervisor Brandy who said the same thing. This company will stop at nothing to force vitamins down your throat. I also called Visa and was told they can get anyone's new card information because they are a subscriber to Visa updater software. Oh I get it, this is their way of committing fraud and trying to debit accounts AFTER you cancel. Nice.

Thank you am glade I didn't call and order anything ..thats just crazy they can get your card info like that

Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we are very sorry to hear you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. We would appreciate the opportunity to escalate & review all of the pertinent transactions and resolve the issue for you.

We will need to locate your account and to do so we would need your last name/billing zip code or customer number.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com We look forward to speaking with you. Regards Purity Products.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Rude attitude toward customer
Poor customer service
Full refund

Will not let you cancel/stop your subscription | Purity Products review

They will not let you cancel/stop your subscription. When I called to cancel because I had too much product that I had not used. Mind you this is my second call to cancel. well I was put on hold for a long time then transferred to multiple agents trying to get me to not cancel until I just got out right upset and all I could say is I want to cancel stop billing me for this product stop sending me your product I want to cancel ,cancel my subscription today. No I don't want to speak to anyone else, no,no ,no! i was still offered deal after deal after deal. I had to scream and act crazy to get heard. I would not hang up I just keep repeating cancel me I want you to cancel me today right now at this very moment. Please just ------- cancel my order... Started with Purity Products Supplement Free Trial, Purity Products Organic Juice Cleanse Supplement plus and daily superfood, Purity Products B-12 Energy Berrymelt Supplement.
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. Our super savers program is designed to accommodate issues such as overstock should a customer choose to take advantage of that perk and we understand if that does not work for you.

We would like to confirm your super saver has been canceled however we are unable to locate your account. If you have not received a cancellation confirmation number, verbally or via email, please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your account number, or last name and billing zip code.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards Purity Products.

@Brystal

This seems to be y'all only response I can't find ur account. Oh God what did I just get into

View more comments (1)
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I have cancelled 2x and you keep taking my money give it back! | Purity Products review

1.8
I ordered sample then canceled you keep taking my money stop it give it back now and do not send anything to me!!!!!I sent it back.

Scam! | Purity Products review

Yes I wanted to try a month but apparently you have to call and cancel before hand. I called and canceled and this is the third time they are billing me!

Rude customer care representative - Nick | Purity Products review

I called to cancel all future orders. Nick stated that they have assisted me before and he can move the shipment to November. I was not interested and declined his offer. He had a rude tone and said please hold. I was placed on hold for ten (10) minutes before I was disconnected. I called back and spoke to Kingston, she was VERY polite and apologetic. She confirmed that Nick did in fact cancel my future orders. I am very displeased on how Nick handled my request. I was going to return when things were better, however, I've change my mind due to Nick's rude way of handling my request.
Purity Products Customer Care
Poor customer service

Who is Purity Products?

I have just been looking online to see who/what Purity Products is because they charged my checking account 178.65. I have no idea who this company is or why they are charging my account. Since I have read a few of the reviews here, I can see that I am not the only one this has happened to. I plan to call them right now to see what is going on. I hope to have a positive outcome but it sounds as though I am up for a "fight" since I read where they hung up on someone that was a customer of theirs??? Thanks to everyone for the head's up of what I may be up against.

just so you know, when you recieved your free bottle, cause everyone likes free,, it your fault that you didnt read the deal, that said thay will mail out to you 3 more bottles, so now you claim Ignorance, to get your money back, product does work, dont be cheeeeeeep

@jm

Cheap...you stop being ignorant how you read anything or sign over the phone ***

Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we are sorry to hear you have had this experience. We would like the opportunity to review and resolve this issue for you.

Since we are unable to locate the account based on the information based solely on your post, please call us directly at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Your name, billing zip code or phone number associated with your account be needed.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards, Purity Products.

@Brystal

To many issues in this area ..

Want be ordering period

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • No integrity wrongly took my money
Full refund

Lied then Charged My Account Again!!!! | Purity Products review

On December 29, 2016, I talked with a Customer Service Rep because they had charged my account for a "free" product that I would pay shipping only. Well... you guessed it, they were trying to charge me for 3 months of product that I didn't request. The Rep told me they would credit my account $59 now and $59 when they received the product back that they had already mailed. (I did get the $59 back in January). He also assured me that my account would not be charged again and I could look at the catalog that came with the first shipment to see if there was something else I might want to purchase. Again the CS Rep assured me my account would not be charged again. You guessed it... April 17, 2017 there's another charge on my account. When I call Purity Products Customer Service the Rep, Tyler, talks over my concern, won't listen to me, and won't give me the name of a "supervisor" who Tyler says will listen to the previous call. Then when I try to ask him a question, he hangs up.

Today is Monday 29, 2017, over the last couple of days I have been trying to cancel any future shipments from Purity products. I have only received my FREE order w/ only paying for shipping $4.95.

I decided NOT TO ORDER any more ANYTHING and was able to get through BUT as soon as I said I was not ordering, I was switched to another section. Anyway, I sent a fax today stating "cancel order", called my credit card to advise them of my actions and not to allow future transactions. I feel I need a paper trail to protect myself.

I will try tomorrow to call customer service and report my actions but I really believe I should not have to. I will not deal with Purity Products ever again.

@becky light

Dear Ms. Light, we are sorry that you had difficulty reaching Customer Care to process your cancellation request.

Our customer care number and hours are as listed, Monday-Friday 9AM to 8PM EST and Saturday 9AM to 5PM EST. We are closed Sundays and major holidays. We have left a detailed message confirming your request.

If you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 844 713 7181. Regards, Purity Products.

Purity Products:

same thing happened to my mom who is 76yrs old called for the sample we knew about the 4.95 for shipping and handling but two weeks later she was charged 169.98for something she never ordered. after learning that they (Purity Products) had taken my mom's money two days later UPS tried to deliver a box from them and I refused it.

called the 1 888-769-7873 customer service number to cancel something she didn't order in the first place. Let see what happens hopefully no more surprise withdrawals from mom's account.

@***ed off Patty 1

Dear Pissed Off Patty 1, we are very sorry to hear you and your mother had an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. We make every effort to explain and confirm our free bottle trials and include a summary with the free bottle shipment.

Every cancellation transaction comes with a cancellation confirmation number. It is given verbally by the customer care rep and emailed to customer if the account has an email address listed. If you have any questions or concerns about the cancellation, please feel free to call us at 844 713 7181.

We look forward to the opportunity to confirm your cancellation as well as the status of your return. Regards, Purity Products.

Brystal

Dear ed.arnold, We are very sorry to hear you have had an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. Our Quality Assurance Review of this transaction shows the offer was not in keeping with our standards and guidelines.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and have left a detailed message at the phone number listed on your account. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com Regards, Purity Products.

View more comments (4)
Purity Products Supplement Free Trial
Cons
  • Said they wouldnt charge again - then did
  • No integrity wrongly took my money
  • Customer service doesnt listen and hangs up
Tags