Filter by rating :
filters

Positive Experience Review

I ordered a free bottle of HA Joint formula for $4.95. When I ordered I was told I had 15 days to cancel any future orders after Received product. I called within a week and had absolutely no problem cancelling. Problem is most people have selective hearing and forget to call within first 2 weeks
Good customer service

Return Policy Review

I returned a product and I am still waiting for a refund and you can never get there to them that no way to greet your costermers and their stuff stinks
Problems with payment

Failed Drug Test/ Bad Product | Purity Products review from Clare, Michigan

I took the u.s.b. all in one detoxification system in order to pass a drug test for a new job. I followed the directions exactly, but somehow I still failed. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, I expect something to be done about this. Not only did your product cost me $40.00 but it also cost me a job that I really needed. I was expecting to pass based on the reviews of the product and how much it cost, but was completely unsatisfied once the results came back. I hope someone does something about this, considering the "guarantee".

Detox is not a drug kit. Go to head shop for that.

Ignore this idiots comments. He actually is going to blam a company for not passing a drug test.

That tells you about his mentality.

Educate yourself a little about what a detox is. Not sure what drug you took but get this IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!!.

maybe you should blame yourself for losing your job,

stay clean and you would still have a job ***

What in God's name are you even talking about? Purity Products doesn't even offer a product that will clear out drugs and make you pass a drug test. You gave your credit info to someone else entirely.

@Godds

Well *** they do make the product and you can purchase it in cash at a store. You dont have to give your credit info to anyone.

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Product did not work
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Full refund
Purity Products's reply to:

Canceling auto ship takes 30minutes and may not stop it | Purity Products review from Jacksonville, Florida

We are sorry you had this experience. We have been in business for over 20 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to customer service. According to our records, your order was successfully cancelled. If for any reason you feel this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Loss

You can not cancel your auto ship online or by email. Which is amazing because most honest companies will let you.

I feel this is because they know their product is a load of BS and the harder they make it to cancel the more they can get from your pocket book. After spending 30 minutes trying to cancel it and failing my next choice is to cancel the card. What honest company runs a business like that?

Think about this company before doing business with them.

You have been warned. I failed to do my do diligence so shame on me.

I was not even trying to get the 100 refund they talk about just cancel the auto ship and be done with them.

Purity Products's reply to:

Charged for Product I didn't receive | Purity Products review from Atlanta, Georgia

Hi Joshlyn.

To recap the call we had with you on 5/22, we issued a refund for the last order. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to post back to your credit card. If you have any further issues, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Tags
  • TOTAL SCAM

I called to cancel my account after the free bottle. I attempted to cancel when I moved in August.

Customer Service claims no receipt of a call from me although I know I called. I have not lived at that address since August and have been charged a total of almost $400 for product that I have not received!!

This is a scam!!!

I would greatly appreciate someone in authority contacting me or I will have no choice but to seek recourse with my bank. This is not a business operating with integrity and this is unfair to take advantage of a consumer...the old bait and switch.

No follow through | Purity Products review from Hillcrest Village, Ontario

Hi Lyn,

As discussed on our call with you on 3/1, your free trial is on the way. For reference, the order number is 24553453. If you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.

Update by user Mar 31, 2013

Thanks "Pissed Consumer"Because of the posting on your site I got a prompt response From Purity Products.The rep was very respectful and the sample product was received last week.I'm happy to say I have started using the product and if it is as good as previous Purity supplements I have used, I will certainly continue with it.

Thanks Purity Products for listening and actively ensuring customer satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2013

I have had much success and do vouch for Purity Products "Joint Formula Supreme" which has now been replaced with a similar product and have been recommending them to many people.However if you do call in to try their radio advertised free monthly trial and not accept their "Auto Ship" plan you will not receive the product even though they have taken your credit card number to bill for the shipping.I have called in twice for "Co-Q-10 with Resveratrol and not received it.Very dissapointed with Purity Products and dont believe I will buy anything from them anymore.

T Flood | Purity Products review from Baltimore, Maryland

Hello,

We were unable to find an account with the e-mail address you provided.

We sent you an e-mail asking for more information so we can identify the account and to resolve the issue. However, we have not heard back from you.

Loss

I have been trying to cancel my automatic shipment order. I was placed on hold by the automatic response system once it was determined that I wanted to cancel.

I called three times in one day and waited on hold for 15, 20, and literally 30! minutes before hanging up. No time did anyone from the company answer the phone. The shipping label in the box states that you have to call them for a return authorization, but they never answer the phone.

I am left with no recourse but to cancel my credit card. This company is a rip off with unethical billing and shipping practices.

Purity Products's reply to:

Unethical Practices in 15-Day Trial | Purity Products review from Pasadena, California

Hi Valerie.

To recap the call we had with you, we confirmed that we issued a full credit for your last order. We explained that the first shipment comes about 15 days from the free bottle delivery date. We apologize for any inconvenience. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.

Update by user Jan 16, 2013

I received a call the same day I submitted my complaint. A refund was given for the shipping charges for the order I received after the free trial and, in discussions today, I will receive a refund for the cost of returning the same order along with a free bottle of my choice of product.

If I choose to continue, I will receive a discount on future orders. I am satisfied with the outcome.

I stumbled on this site by accident and it paid off. The internet is a powerful resource for good and (unfortunately) bad.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2013

Telephone workers say one thing (trial begins from date of arrival at your location) but when you call to cancel you're told your shipment has been sent because the date of mailing begins the trial. How can that be, I can't try anything until I receive it?

When I call on the date in question, why has the next order already been mailed? When I return it, I have to pay. So, I'm out the original shipping cost, the new shipping cost and the return cost. What's so free about the original offer?

What about the elderly who wind up receiving this stuff every 3 months because they missed a deadline and they've given up their cc number? My mother had at least 10 bottles of this stuff on her counter, more than she could ever take in 3 months. She had beginning stages of Alzheimers. Is this how they make their money?

Good product but bad business. Yet they claim "corporate and civic responsibility". Fax to them, outlining the above, brought no response.

Would "class action" help to change this?

Purity products scammed me

Hi Allison.

We called and left you a message. You were not set up for any other shipments or charged for any products. You were charged for shipping for your trial only. We issued you a credit for the shipping charge of the trial order. We believe the issue is resolved. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss

I responded to the radio ad and asked about the free bottle of ha.i also said I wanted it until I was told about the sign up for automatic renewal and resupply etc. I then told the rep to cancel.

My free bottle and any other bottle or product. Asked they even delete the credit card info. And what did I get? The bottle in the mail and a charge on my credit card.

Again, asked customer service to delete the charge and take back the product. They refused because I initially (before I had all details and facts and before the call ended) agred to the free bottle. Now quite seriously, how desperate must a corn pant be to still send the product? I was very clear and explicit.

I wanted nothing from purity products to come to my home...and I can't get any customer service rep to help me! I so wish I would have checked the ratings on line before the call! They claim they have good ratings with the BBB but I have no idea when that would have been from, what year?

Certainly no recently if you read the reviews I have today!

Never before have I dealt with customer service so unwilling to listen or help, or sales dept so deceptive and misleading. Sad...

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products tries to evade cancelation

Hi Randy,

We left you a message on 12/26. We have issued you a full credit for the last order and we also have sent a prepaid UPS label for you to return the package at no charge. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.

Update by user Jan 22, 2013

After I had to get involved to cancel an order my wife placed I was told it would now be cancelled. That was $113 more than I wanted of their product so I requested a refund for the product that was delivered after we tried to cancel. I was told I would need to ship the product back at my expense and then they would process and send refund. Unacceptable.

I have a friend in the state attorney general office who advised me how to proceed. I told the company that would be my next call. They reviewed their position and gave me an immediate refund and sent a shipping label to return the package at their expense.

Lesson learned. I will not deal with them again cant stop the automatic shipping.

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2012

Purity Products wants to stop you from canceling your auto ship orders. Don't order from these people!

My wife ordered the supplements. She found she couldn't take them without undue distress. I was able to take the supplements comfortably. Consequently we didn't need such a recurring volume monthly.

She called to cancel but was denied because the order was in my name or on my card. She's the one who placed it originally! Perhaps they should limit joint holders of cards from ordering product or perhaps that's precisely why they do it. It's a scam to keep you hooked.

They deny any knowledge of the prior cancelation attempt "we don't know who she spoke with". So they send another $113 worth of product that we tried to stop. They don't want to credit the card until they get they product back... At my expense and my trouble to ship.

I will be alerting my credit card to these tactics and I have a State Attorney friend.

He'll help. Never buy Purity Products, they may be good products but based on sales tactics that are very questionable I now must wonder about the integrity of the manufacturing process.